Please Pray for my Beloved Folks

Please pray for my wonderful 82 year old sweet, virtuous, innocent mother Janet.
Everything that’s going wrong in my life, and the prospect of my sister losing her job,
too, is tearing my gentle mother apart. Please beg God to give her faith, strength, health, financial help and PROTECTION.

Please pray for my dear 83 year old dad, for health strength, financial help and Protection.

Please pray for my dear sister that she will not lose her job, which is on the line due to budget cuts. Please pray that God will also grant her salvation and protection.

Thank you for praying for my beloved folks.
God bless all of you.

Immaculate Heart of Mary,
cause of our joy, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

Holy Guardian Angels,
be always with us,
guide and protect us.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

May God bless your mom, dad, sister and you.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for the family of Jaypeeto4. Please give them strength in times of trials. Send good people to help them and cheer them up. May they continue to trust in you. I ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary.

Thank you all so very, very much.

**Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

**Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the
blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

May God answer your petitions in accordance with his holy and perfect will.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Sweet Loving Jesus,

We are promised long life if we continue to be faithful. We love you O sweet Jesus, please remember us as we go through our trials and tribulations. Please I beg of you my Lord, to remember this wonderful family. I beg of you sweet Jesus, in behalf of this family I intercede. I ask, that you please send some of your graces and love.

In the name of Jesus, I pray.

Amen

Thanks so much.

Praying for your family.

***Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the

That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.***

***Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the

That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.***

**Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the

That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.**

That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.**

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the

*Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the

That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.*

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.