Please Pray for my Best Friend and Love

Please send up prayers for my sweetheart. He is going through some very trying and stressful times and there is only so much I can do to ease his worry and calm him.

Will be praying for him and for you that you will find strength in God. God Bless!

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus please hear and grant Diana’s loving prayers for her friend.
Please send Your Spirit to encourage, strengthen and heal him.

I go to Mass soon and will pray for him and you, Trishie

Almighty Father, please send Your Holy Spirit to be with this woman’s sweetheart. May You be their constant source of comfort. Amen.

Praying for you and for him.

Jesus,
You said “Peace I give you, My peace I leave you”!

With confidence I ask that you send this peace to this couple to help them through this and any situation. Help them to look to You before anything so they can approach any situation or circumstance with confidence that You are strengthening them with the Holy Spirit!

Please help Diane rely on You to bring this calm to him and to only rely on herself as she asks for You to work through her…so she sees that relying on her own efforts will result in nothing unless she relies on You first!

Jesus, help them trust in You!
Amen, Amen!
+

I will pray for the two of you.
Kathy

These were all such wonderful prayers…thank you everyone.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.