Please pray for my BIL, Bill B

who is suffering from severe back and leg pain.

Thanks,

Rocket

I just said a prayer for him. May God help him.

Almighty and ever-living God, physician who brings eternal healing to those who believe, hear us as we ask your compassionate help for your servant Bill who is sick. Give him back good healh and enable him to return thanks to you in the assembly of the faithful.

Remembering Bill B in my daily prayers. God bless.

Lord, please touch with your divine hand Bill B, that all his afflictions physical and spiritual be remedied. Mercifully accept his suffering in union with your Passion. Send angels to comfort and minister to him and anyone affected by this difficulty. Lead him and all his loved ones to the eternal garden, now and forever. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy May mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Update: Bill is to be operated on on Monday, June 17th. Please keep praying and God bless you all.

Rocket

Lord God, I join in the prayers for Bill B. Please ease his pain and suffering. I pray for a successful and complication free surgery, and a comfortable recovery. Grant Bill B the graces his needs, give him strength ad hope. Surround him with loved ones, family, colleagues, and friends who can be a source of comfort and strength for him. Bless his doctors and nurses so that they may be Your instruments of healing and loving mercy. AMEN.

Update: Bill is being operated on today and is very scared. Please keep praying.

Thanks,

Rocket

Ave Maria
gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventrist tui Iesus,
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.

Lord please bring Bill safely through surgery and comfort him in every way Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Update: Bill’s operation went very well and he will spend the next two weeks in rehap.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket

Thankyou for the update prayers continue for his recovery and healing
God bless

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.