Please Pray For My Boyfriend - He Cut His Wrists Yesterday And Is Now In A Mental Hospital

Hi everyone. Please pray for my boyfriend. He is bipolar and yesterday he tried to cut his wrists. Well, he is now in the mental hospital for doing so which is quite frankly where he belongs since he is obviously a danger to himself. Please pray that he would recover quickly and be able to get out of there within a week or two.

For healing in mind body and spirit for the boyfriend.Lord please hear our prayers Amen
Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Father
please help this troubled young man.Please place Your healing hand upon him.May Your Holy Spirit comeupon him and guide him in his life.
O Sacred heart of Jesus we place our trust in You
Amen

Thank you so much Tbcrawford for your prayers. I greatly appreciate them.

As the mother of a son in a mental hospital my prayers are with you and your boyfriend and his family.

May God Bless you all and I pray for healing for his body and mind:gopray2:

Jesus we commend this troubled young man to Your loving care.
Please have compassion on him and on each person whose enemy in their own mind and emotions. In the exteme mental and emotional pain they experience, theirs is the cry of the poor that pierces the clouds. Please take him, take them into Your particular care.

Father, lift him up so he can see the beauty of your grace and mercy. Help his heart and mind to heal so that he can see his way through his disorder. Keep Holly strong that she can continue to help him in Christian charity.

Hi Holly.
Lord I just lift this young man up to You. Lord you know his heart and mind…Touch him and raise him up as only You as His creator can do.Let him rest in Your peace…In the name of our matchless savior Jesus…amen

Oh and Lord give Holy your peace also…

Thanks everyone so much for your prayers. I would just like to ask for everyone’s continued prayers until he gets out of the hospital. I will keep you posted.

I was just chatting with him a minute ago and he seems to be in good spirits. He said he had a serious lack of sleep which is what caused him to get depressed. Please pray that he will be able to get good sleep from now on.

Hi everyone. Could you please pray for me and my boyfriend? I am breaking up with him now because I want to date someone else. My current boyfriend just lives too far away. Please pray that he doesn’t take it too hard. That said, my new boyfriend is Ryan. He is also my ex-fiance.

I decided not to break up with him. I can’t do that to him while he is going through such a rough time. And besides, I do still love him.

Holly , Bless you, first you write about your boyfriend who was comming to Church on sunday in the other letter and here we have a letter that says your boyfriend cut his wrists and is in a mental institution…

Hmm… <What gives? > Bless you Holly…

Praying for your friend who has tried to kill himself, that he may get the professional help that he needs …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I talked to him earlier about why he cut his wrists and he said he did it more as a cry for help than as a suicide attempt. Please keep him in your prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Thanks!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Thank you Jesu1983. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. Could you please pray for my boyfriend some more? He told me yesterday that when he gets out of the hospital, he is going to kill himself. I told him he should tell his therapist this and he said that he would not because he is never coming back to the mental hospital again. Of course, this could have simply been his room mate harassing me and him again because he did use my boyfriend’s computer yesterday in order to harass me. Please pray that this was only a case of harassment and that my boyfriend would not do anything to hurt himself.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.