Please Pray For My Boyfriend - He Needs Help

Hello everybody :slight_smile:

My boyfriend Jesus is going through some trouble right now. He was arrested and accused of burglary/assault last year. However, it was just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. His friends picked him up that day because he was bored; his friends said they were going to swing by a guy’s house and pick up some money. Well, my boyfriend’s “friends” ended up beating this guy up and stealing a laptop. My boyfriend wanted nothing to do with it, and he walked out the door. They were all later arrested.

The guy who was assaulted (he was punched in the face by one of my boyfriend’s “friends”) does not even remember my boyfriend being there - because my boyfriend did nothing. He saw what was going on and wanted no part of it.

I love my boyfriend so much - he is the one for me. He tells me all the time that God put him in this world to make me happy. :slight_smile:

His final court date is 4/22/2013. I am so afraid he will be sent to jail. He may even get deported to Mexico - he only has a green card and is not a U.S. citizen. I’m scared the jury will discriminate against him because he is Mexican.

He is an amazing father to his daughter (previous relationship) and a good Catholic. I can’t stand to lose him. I have been his personal little savior and been keeping him out of trouble. He was not dating me when he got arrested, but since being with me, he has stayed away from those so-called friends. I’m crying right now as I type this because I don’t want to think about my boyfriend, my soul-mate being sent away to Mexico where I will never see him again. The smallest sentence he could possibly receive is a 4-5 month jail stay (but I think he would still run the risk of being deported). He would lose both of his jobs, but, most importantly, he would not see his daughter.

Please help me in praying for my boyfriend Jesus. I will be praying for him before bed and all day (4/22/2013).

Thank you all so much for reading this. I hope all of your prayers are answered as well. :slight_smile:

Lord have mercy.

St Jude, apostle and faithful servant of Jesus, intercede for Jessiebear90 in this time of need. I pray to you as an advocate for those most in need of God’s mercy. When situations are difficult & at times may even seem hopeless, you invite us to realize God’s Divine presence. Come to the assistance of all those who call on you in faith. In your name I praise Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints, for God’s gifts of faith, hope, & love.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father I ask Your blessing and protection for Jessie’s boyfriend’s child, who will be greatly affected if the trial and decision goes against her father.
Please protect her well-being and future, in particular at this time, in how things go in court for her father on the 22nd.
Please inspire him always to be a good and responsible man and father, allowing him the chance to be so.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.