Please pray for my boyfriend

Please pray for my boyfriend of 3 years. When I met him he was a very devout Catholic who had a genuine love for God and for the Catholic faith. This was something that we shared. Just last year he told me that not only was he not Catholic anymore, he also didn’t believe in God anymore. I did not expect this at all…and it broke my heart to pieces.

I just ask anyone who will to pray for his reversion and also to pray that I will continue to have the strength and courage to deal with this.

How sad for you.

Jesus, please help this good Catholic young woman to understand whether or not such a loss is something she can choose for the future. May You be the centre of her life and future.
Jesus please reclaim this man’s heart and spirit to belief and love of God and the Catholic faith.

Amen.

praying…

Praying for him.

Thy will be done Lord. Amen

I will say a prayer. There are many Catholics that lapse into this state. I know because I am in a family with many of them. I guess this means you may not want to continue your relationship with him. I know these decisions are difficult and you want to do the right thing. I will say a prayer for you and for him. God has a plan for each of us.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

**+JMJTJ+

Amen!

You and your boyfriend will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying!

There Lord, a member of your flock has turned away. Through your Son Jesus Christ, we humbly ask you to pursue him like the Good Shepherd who left his flock behind to search out the one missing lamb. Dear God touch his heart and heal the wound that lead him astray. Please send messengers to share the news of Your love and mercy; rekindling what was once a burning flame. Grant unto his girlfriend patience and understanding; conviction and wisdom. Make her one of your messengers Lord.

In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.