Please pray for my Brother, Anthony

He just lost his job, because he is not listening to the Lord. We do not get along in the house, because he has left the church and does not believe in God anymore. He hates it when we talk about God in the house, and wants us to change our way of living like his. He needs to find another job quick, and I know the Lord has one in store for him. :thumbsup:

Please pray with me that the Lord will show him where his new job is, so he won’t be sitting at him, having a “pity party” for himself. :shrug:

Also, that the Lord will direct him where and when to move out of my house. He is not getting along with me nor my family members, and needs to begin his own life (at 48!) And I need this peace in the house so that I may be able to continue to take care of my 90 year old invalid Father, who is living his last days.

I cannot continue to take this stress because I myself, am disabled with degenerative disc disease and osteoarthritis, and it is very difficult to care for Father while there is an unbeliever in the house. :blush:

God has plans for my own life, after he (God) takes my Father. :slight_smile:

I place ALL my TRUST in God, and I claim this petition now, in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, AMEN! :slight_smile:

And May God Bless Each and Everyone of YOU! :smiley:

I will be praying for Anthony and for your father.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art Thou among woman
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death
Amen

Heavenly Father please take all the concerns of this family into Your hands. Please give continuing courage and love to care for this aging father, and give peace to this house. Please touch Anthony with Your Spirit of love and wisdom; and guide him to find suitable work.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

prayers promised

Praying for your intentions.

God bless

Praying!

Praying For Your Brother So That He Will Come Back To Our Lord And All Of You Other Intentions.
Grandma Glor

I will pray for your intentions. :signofcross:

I will keep your family in my prayers and most especially at this time your dear Father, I will remember him daily in my Chaplet of Divine Mercy, have you had a Priest come to give him the Annointing of the Sick in order for Jesus to help him through his final sufferings?

Continuing in prayer

I have remembered you in my rosary intentions.

Continuing in prayer

+JMJTJ+

*** Anthony will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

*They both need to come back to the Church...

Both have strayed...

My Brother does not believe in Our Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Father God anymore...

My Sister has mental and physical issues, and is an alcoholic...

It is very, very, very difficult to live with them both, especially since I am taking care of my 92 year old father at home...

And both are a daily 'spiritual challenge' for me...

Thank you, all my loving brothers and sisters, for your loving prayers!

May Our Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Father God Bless YOU All!

BIG BEAR HUGS

Bye for now!*

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.