Please pray for my brother-in-laws daughter

please pray for my wifes brothers daughter who is ina hospital from a drug overdose. shes needs prayers and help to get her off of of drugs. hope in pray holy father gives her another chance onlife. please pray that she is able to get off these drugs before its too late to save. she was lucky this time but she needs prayers . thank you pleas pray for all people who are using drugs (not the ones thats legal at the pharmacy with a persciption) pray for all illigal drug users and also alcohlics

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Mother Mary, I recommend all drug users and alcoholics to you. Please help them to reach out to you for the help they need. May they find counselors to help them and stay off drugs and alcohol so they can have a blessed life. Please grant them strength, courage, the deepest faith, surrender to your holy WIll and abandonment to your divine Providence. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

I will say this prayer for her tonight; it is from the Divine Mercy handbook on page 74 divinemercy.org/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=39&category_id=13: - it is a book worth purchasing:

**Prayer for the Release of a Loved One from Alcohol or Drug Addiction Through the Divine Mercy and Blood of Jesus

Lord Jesus, I put myself into Your hands this day. I ask You, with all my heart, to cure the terrible addiction to alcohol (drugs) in (name the person). Create in them an intolerance for alcohol (drugs) that will prevent them ever offending those who love them again. And grant their loved ones the grace to forgive them for all the hurt they have caused. Through the Divine Mercy and blood of Jesus, I also pray that they will be healed of all withdrawal symptoms of this terrible affliction. I sincerely ask this, in the name of Jesus. Amen **

circleofprayer.com/divine-mercy-prayer-book.html
circleofprayer.com/divine-mercy-history.html

I wish you all and this poor girl all the best. Ye are all in my prayers. God bless :gopray:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

**Prayer for the Release of a Loved One from Alcohol or Drug Addiction Through the Divine Mercy and Blood of Jesus

Lord Jesus, I put myself into Your hands this day. I ask You, with all my heart, to cure the terrible addiction to alcohol (drugs) in (name the person). Create in them an intolerance for alcohol (drugs) that will prevent them ever offending those who love them again. And grant their loved ones the grace to forgive them for all the hurt they have caused. Through the Divine Mercy and blood of Jesus, I also pray that they will be healed of all withdrawal symptoms of this terrible affliction. I sincerely ask this, in the name of Jesus. Amen.**

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Fatima Prayer

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,
save us from the fires of hell,
and lead all souls to heaven,
especially those most in need of Thy mercy.**

God bless :gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

lolhttp://www.50centloseweight.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.