Please Pray for my brother Paul

A few months ago i asked for your prayers for my brother, he was having problems with his liver. It turned out he has a disease called autoimmune hepititas (the immune system attacks the liver for no apparent reason). The doctors do not know why this occurs, they think it might be caused by the genetic make-up.It is also a rare disease about 1/2 people per 100,000.Anyway he is on steroids to get his levels down to what they should be, everything was going well his steroids were being reduced as his levels were coming down, then they started to go up his doctor increased his steroids again but they have still gone up again. His doctor has now put him on a immune surpressant to get his levels back down again.Can i once again ask for your prayers for Paul as he is worried that his levels will continue to rise. my brother is not married and lives on his own although he has a girlfriend we as a family worry about him as he finds it hard to cope with an illness that is beyond his control. Many thanks for taking the time to read this and please keep him in your prayers. God Bless

Pia, I ask God to comfort you and your family and also to ease your brother Paul’s anxiety as well as his symptoms. I have particular compassion in prayer for him as I have autoimmune illnesses myself, Hashimotos and Celiac disease, and my doctor keeps warning me, the potential for Lupus if not careful…so I know what a strange thing it is to have one’s own immune system attacking you. Very silly of it.

Dear Jesus, please assist the steroids to get his antibodies under control, and please stabilize him and bring him into remission. Please help Paul towards a healthy, happy life; and comfort his worried family. Please embrace him and his family in Your healing love.
Thank You, Jesus embrace him

Hail Mary, full of grece
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Lord please help Paul in his struggles

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:gopray:
Adn may St. Luke intercede for your brother’s health.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of loving family members who pray for us.

We lift up the intentions of your child pia, on behalf of dear brother Paul, in hopes that your divine mercy may be with him and he may be healed and comforted in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. We also ask for your blessings on the medical staff and care givers who minister to Paul. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Paul and his family and grant them peace, strength, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We offer the following prayer for healing on behalf of Paul:

A PRAYER FOR PEACE
IN TIME OF SICKNESS

O Lord, Jesus Christ, Divine Healer,
grant me peace of mind
and perfect trust in You
in my time of distress.
Give me control over my fears.
Grant that I may be cooperative
and patient with Your Will,
trusting that You will restore me to full health.

Amen.

Both of your are in my prayers

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thy Kingdom come.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Thank you all once again for your prayers for Paul, myself and our family, please God the tablets that he is now taking will stabilise his condition. God Bless you all

Please God he will. I’ll keep praying for you and Paul, Pia

Praying for your brother, Paul

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Pia, I ask God to comfort you and your family and also to ease your brother Paul’s anxiety as well as his symptoms. I have particular compassion in prayer for him as I have autoimmune illnesses myself, Hashimotos and Celiac disease, and my doctor keeps warning me, the potential for Lupus if not careful…so I know what a strange thing it is to have one’s own immune system attacking you. Very silly of it.

Dear Jesus, please assist the steroids to get his antibodies under control, and please stabilize him and bring him into remission. Please help Paul towards a healthy, happy life; and comfort his worried family. Please embrace him and his family in Your healing love.
Thank You, Jesus embrace him.

Thy Kingdom come.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of loving family members who pray for us.

We lift up the intentions of your child pia, on behalf of dear brother Paul, in hopes that your divine mercy may be with him and he may be healed and comforted in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. We also ask for your blessings on the medical staff and care givers who minister to Paul. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Paul and his family and grant them peace, strength, and hope in You, dear Lord.

A PRAYER FOR PEACE
IN TIME OF SICKNESS

grant me peace of mind
and perfect trust in You
in my time of distress.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR PEACE
IN TIME OF SICKNESS

grant me peace of mind
and perfect trust in You
in my time of distress.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank You, Jesus embrace him.

Thy Kingdom come.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Pia, I ask God to comfort you and your family and also to ease your brother Paul’s anxiety as well as his symptoms.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.