Please pray for my brother

I shared a bit about my family some time ago. My brother is behaving negatively. My dad died in Feb. My brother is left in charge of the trust. He is getting more verbally abusive when he writes to me. I am starting to see some disturbing things in the way he is handling things. He has a problem with my husband. There is no basis for his being so hateful. I always thought there may be some emotional instability with him. Now I need your prayers to keep him away from me with this abusive behavior. He does not have a church and I dont believe he has a relationship with God. My Deacon said that if he knew the love of God he would not be reacting to me this way. I am concerned about what is happening with him. I feel there is something pulling him away from peace. My dad and his relationship was not good. I feel he may be being destructive because he has no peace about my dad dying. Pray for his conversion. I am in need of prayer. It is hard not to respond to him without things getting worse. I have sinned with my words. I know I can not help him. I could get caught up in this whole drama if I do not guard my heart. It is so hard when he says negative things about my husband. He offered to help me out with some financial problems and than said he would not. I am again confused, hurt and left wondering what I should do with this abusive family of mine. I spent my entire childhood with this kind of abuse. Every time this happens I end up depressed and doubt myself again. If you could please pray to St. Michael on my behalf I would greatly appreciate this. I cant’ keep going through this. Thank you for all your prayers.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I’m saying a couple of prayers for him. I sympathize so much. :frowning:
:gopray:

Myhouse,

I say the St. Michael prayer several times a day. I will include your intentions to St. Michael. Hang in there. You will be o.k.

Blessings,

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I will keep your brother and this sad and difficult situation in my prayers.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.