Please pray for my brother

Paul, he’s been in hospital this past ten days, His liver is inflamed, producing too much iron and he is jandiced his scans and blood tests so far have all come back clear thanks be to God, he is still scared that he has something seriously wrong with him.My sister and i had to go to the hospital one night and stay as he was in such a state, He had a nervous breakdown twenty years ago which was brought on by an illness,(not a serious illness) and we were so scared at times that he was heading for another breakdown we spent a lot of time trying to reasure him that although the doctors still do not yet know what has caused this the fact that all his tests have so far come back clear is a good sign. In the coming week he has to go for a liver biopsy when he was told this he freaked out, again we had to calm him down and explain that the doctors say this is just routine. Also being couped up in hospital does’nt help to much time to think about things. please keep him in your prayers and thank you all for taking the time to read this. God Bless

Paul will be in my rosary tonight. I ask for the intercession of all the angels and saints and our Blessed Mother. Amen.
Blessings,

Our dear Lord Jesus,

You can heal all illnesses, hear and grant all petitions that are in accordance with your will, and can even bring bring your faithful people back from death. We ask you to send your warm and loving Holy Spirit to Paul and this family and provide comfort, reduce anxiety, and strengthen their courage and love in the face of adversity. May your peace and blessings be on this family and may all the prayers said for them be a source of hope for them.

You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Jesus please flood this poor man with peace.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, confort Paul and his family so they do not have so many worries.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Praying for Paul and your family

Praying for Paul and your family…

Praying for your brother. May the Lord grant him comfort and
healing.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers for my brother Paul and our family, called at the hospital today he is in good spirits at the moment but as you can imagine it would only take the doctors to say they are going to do more tests, on top of the ones they are planning on doing, for him to think the worst. So please continue to keep him in your prayers and once again thanh you so much for your prayers. God bless you all

I will remember Paul in my prayers tonight :gopray2:

Thankyou so much starmaiden

Praying

to you also Tarek thankyou for your prayers and God bless you.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying for your brother for healing of his body, soul and spirit.

Praying for Paul to find peace of mind and calmness through Jesus Christ!

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.