Please pray for my brother

my brother goes tomorrow morning for his C T scan, he is absolutley terrified they are going to find something, although we as a family continue to reasure him ( we honestly do not think it is serious) he has it in his head there is, and even when he tries to reason with himself the doubt is always there to bring him down. There is a hemotoligest ( I probably have spelt this wrong) coming to see him about his blood and we know he will start worriyng about this to and think the worst. its been a long two weeks actually it is more than two weeks and we still do not know what is wrong with him. PLEASE PLEASE continue to keep him in your Prayers over the coming week. God bless

Non-stop prayers for your brother, Pia

Paul will get the results of his CT scan this week, please God it will be monday and that they won’t keep him hanging on any longer for them as he is really scared. please continue to keep him in your prayers and may God give him peace of mind. Thankyou and God bless

You and Paul are still in my prayers.
God bless

yesterday after weeks of worry my brother was finally diagnosed with a condition that goes by the name of autoimmune hepetitus .it causes the immune system to attack the liver cells. there is no known cause for this although doctors say it could be caused by something in the genetic makeup that could trigger it, but thanks be to God it is treatable and should not cause to much trouble in the furture. I would just like to thank you all for your prayers for paul and us his family may God bless you all and once again many many thanks.oh just one more thing i have just posted a new thread, my uncle is in hospital please keephim in your prayers.

Your brother sounds like he suffers from hypochondriasis, as I do. I can relate, it’s a terrible feeling.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I turn to you, dear virgin and martyr, confident of your power with God and of your willingness to take my cause into your hands. I praise and bless the Lord for giving you to us as patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I firmly hope that through your kind intercession He will restore this person’s lost serenity and peace of mind. May He speak to their heart and reassure them: “My peace I give you. Let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid.” Pray for them, dear St. Dymphna, that their nervous and emotional turmoil may cease, and that they may again know serenity and personal peace. Amen.

continued prayers

well praise God , paul will finally leave hospital hopfully either wednesday or Thursday. The levels in his liver are slowly returning to normal with the help of steroids which he will continue to take for 2/3 months finally he has peace of mind and body. Thank-you all for your prayers love and support and may God bless you all.

continued prayers

Pia, your brother Paul will be remembered in my Rosary this afternoon.

I will also include him in my daily prayer intentions until you tell us that he is recovered and/or feeling more comforted.

:harp: :hug3:

For your brother Paul

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

praying for your brother

Paul gets out of hospital today and is doing really well thank you all for your words of comfort and your prayers. God bless you all.

All praise and thanksgiving to God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.