Please pray for my brother.

He is 17 and quite emotionally and physically manipulative and violent - going so far as to significantly injure members of my family in the past.

He shows almost no respect for my parents, sisters and myself and has shunned religion - refusing to come to Mass with us, refusing to pray with us and not respecting the family's Catholic faith.

His behaviour is tearing my family apart. I ask you to please keep him in your prayers. Each day I hope that he will realise how much we are suffering and decide to try and change, but it never happens.

Praying for your brother and for your family.

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Lord, I pray hard for the brother of sparrowhawk28. Please free him from whatever is contributing to his attitude. May he find friends to inspire him to be a better person. I also pray for his family that they never give up and lose hope. May they continue to pray for him. I ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary. AMEN

My prayers and thoughts are with your brother and your family. May he find peace in his torment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

Thanks everyone for your kind words and prayers, they truly mean a lot.
May God bless you all.

Lord, hear our prayers.

Praying for you and your family ...

May the Lord Jesus Christ give your brother all the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of at this time so that he can cooperate with the Will of God for his life. May the Lord Jesus Christ strengthen your family and provide for all your needs in accordance with His Will. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Lord, shine Your Love into the heart of this young man and lead him to Your will. Help him see the pain he causes his family as well as himself by his actions and lead him to repentance. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Lord, shine Your Love into the heart of this young man and lead him to Your will. Help him see the pain he causes his family as well as himself by his actions and lead him to repentance. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

May the perfect and holy Will of God be done. Amen.

Thank you all so, so much for your prayers. He is still struggling with his behaviour and by all appearances his faith is still lost, but he seems to be gaining a better understanding of how his words and actions are affecting the family.
May God bless you all and keep you safe.

May God’s holy Will be done. May the Lord Jesus Christ provide for all of your brother’s needs in accordance with his divine and perfect will. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, "Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart." With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.