Please pray for my brother.

Father says my little brother is not ready for the sacrament of reconciliation again. He is going to have to do a third year of instruction. Joseph* knows all the prayers and all the stuff, but Father watches the little ones during Mass to discern whether or not they are ready. Joseph doesn’t behave. Joseph doesn’t pay attention (then again, he does have ADD). Joseph doesn’t want to be at Mass in the first place! Please pray that my brother behaves and Father will have mercy on him.

*not my brother’s real name

Mother Mary, we beseech thee to caress this child and plead for his needs before thy beloved son Jesus:

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

Praying for your intention.

John 20:21, 23 "I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not continue to offend Our Lord any more as He is already too much offended". Amen.

God Bless! you always:heart:

Praying…

[quote="Bowljr300, post:2, topic:276032"]
Mother Mary, we beseech thee to caress this child and plead for his needs before thy beloved son Jesus:

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.

[/quote]

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.