Please pray for my car!

Please pray that my car will get fixed and that I could afford the amount for the fix. This is the only sole transportation that I will rely on to get me to work everyday.

Please also pray for my girlfriend’s car too. If her car and my car do not work at the same time, we are in trouble.

Thanks so much!

Praying for your car right now.

Praying both your cars will be fixable.

Praying

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for your intention!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

praying
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your cars.

Father I ask Your help regarding Water and his girlfriend’s transportation to work issues. Please help them out, and bless their lives. I ask You in the name of Jesus

You are on my prayer chain both of you .
Godbless

Praying for your intentions

God bless

Praying for both of you!

Thank you for all your prayer. My car got fixed although it is quite expensive, but it is worth it.

God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.