Please pray for my childhood friend and his dad

Good day everyone,

I need help praying for my childhood best friend and his brother. Their dad died yesterday (July 30th) of an aggressive cancer. Their mom died a few months back too. None of them are Catholic, but they’ve asked me to pray for them and their parents. They are having a very hard time.

I kept them in mind when I prayed the Rosary this morning, but more prayer from more people always helps.

Thank you and God bless.

Praying for them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please give your friend and his brother my deep sympathy on the loss of both their parents. Tell them even people as far away as Australia are thinking of them and praying for them.

Jesus please comfort and bless these brothers, and let them find Your love in their lives. Please go to their parents at the moment of their deaths and open their hearts to You.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

May the Holy Family console your friends, and may their loved ones rest in peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

praying.

Praying for them.

God bless,
Ut

Holding this entire family up in prayer

For mercy to your friends’ hearts during these very trying times. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Praying for you friend and his brother. Also praying for the repose of their father’s soul.

Praying for your friend and his brother that the Lord be with them in this difficult time.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.