Please pray for my co-workers

Interviews are this week for an outsourcing company. While I ask that you mostly pray for my co-workers, especially those with families to feed and take care of, I must admit that I’m nervous too. Though, if I have to file for bankruptcy, it may give me that chance to join a monastery. :slight_smile: Seriously, though, your prayers are appreciated.

Praying for you and your co-workers through this difficult time

St Joseph, pray for us!!

Hail Mary Full of Grace, please pray for Tibi and all his Co-workers.
:gopray2:

Heavenly Father, please help all who work faithfully at their jobs to maintain employment according to your will and plan for each person; and may they be blessed on the job and in their workplaces.

:signofcross:

I am praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Father I ask Your guidance regarding this tendency of many companies to seek cheaper ways of securing their products by outsourcing, and thereby cutting out local jobs and leaving families without employment and security. Let there be a balance between profit and integrity towards employees, our God. Even pay-cuts are preferable to no employment.
Have mercy on all who lose their jobs in this way. Help them to find new employment. Please help these people and their families.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.