Please pray for my college age sons as they take their final exams

Please pray for all the college kids taking exams. My one son is particularly stressed because he has been so close to graduation and if he fails this one exam he may not be able to graduate…

Thank you in advance. My son also is particularly obsessive in his quest for his perfection and when he fails to make the grade he becomes severely depressed…and he magnifies all of his little weaknesses so that it nearly cripples him. Please pray that he is able to battle and win against these things as he takes his exams this week.

Jesus please help this your man to grow from this obsession, which has dangers for his future well-being and happiness. Please enlighten his good heart to realise that Perfection isn’t always required, that *doing the best we can manage *is healthieth than striving to do the absolute best.
God bless your son and all who are facing exams. God grant them confidence and peace.

Dear Jesus

Please help your son to overcome his obsession- to realise that only you are perfect and that it is sufficient for him to place all his trust in you- that only with you are all things possible. Calm him, Lord grant him perseverance. Help them to concentrate and to write their exams with you and for you. Grant them your peace and an ever increasing awareness of your love

Amen

Christ almighty,

Please come down upon these two boys and allow them to glorify you through all that they do. Help them especially in this time of examanation where thy truly need your help. help them to recall all the information they have been taught, and give them the endurance to succeed.

Hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

Praying for your son to succeed peacefully…

Praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers for inner peace and success. my daughter has just finished her exams and I know what you and your son must be going through. pray to St. Joseph of Cupertino.

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.