Please pray for my cousin Danny

I have a cousin called danny who is interested in the devil and evil stuff.He draws pictures of demons and never goes to church and Im worried in case he becomes a Satanist.Hes a Catholic but I dont think he likes being Catholic.He swears and takes takes the Lords Name in vain and doesnt seem to respect religion.Please pray for him.

“Dear Lord Jesus, please surround Danny and his family with a perimeter of Your Love and Protection throughout the day today and everyday a hundred yards in all directions. In the name of Jesus: remove any negativity, sadness, dispair, any evil spirits that have attached themselves to him or those about him. I command you, spirits of earth, air, fire, or water, the netherworld, or nature depart, now, and go straight to the cross of Jesus Christ for him to deal with.

Lord Jesus, render any demons that are here, or should try to come, deaf, dumb, and blind. Strip them of all weapons, illusions, armor, power, and authority. Disable them from communicating or interacting in any way. Bind, sever, and separate them, sending them directly to the foot of Your Cross without manifestation or harm to be dealt with by you Jesus. May Your Precious Blood cover Danny, the Holy Spirit fill Danny, Mary’s mantle of love and protection surround Danny, St. Joseph guide Danny, the Holy Angels and Saints guard and protect Danny from all unfortunate events. Protect Danny from fire, theft, flood, storms, ailments, and accidents of every sort, distress, hardship, curse, and all untoward things. I ask all this in your Name Lord Jesus and I thank and praise you. We love you. Alleluia. Amen!”

:gopray2: I will pray for your cousin Danny. I think it would be helpful for you to see Father Corapi’s website at fathercorapi.com. God bless you and your family.

:crossrc:

I will pray for your cousin Danny, and others who are being misled and far from God. I pray that God will guide them to the Church.

:gopray2:

Praying for Danny.

I’ll pray for Danny. :gopray:

Will offer this up in my next rosary

Praying for Danny…

Amen.

Praying.

:blessyou:

Will keep Danny in prayer…
"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do"
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

I’m praying for your cousing so that Lord will show him the one and only true path to eternal love! :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.