Please Pray For My Cousin John

Please brothers and sisters in Christ, pray fervently with me for my cousin John. Your prayers clearly avail much because God answered them in the cases of my friend Alessio and my driving test! John is in the hospital right now after he had an injury while he used a lawnmower. By the providence of the all-merciful God, he did not lose any extremities, since he happened to be wearing work boots. Yet he is at risk for losing one of his toes; i.e. it might have to be amputated. Please join me in praying that this won’t happen, that he will not lose any extremities whatsoever including toes, that his wife and two sons will cope with the stress and strengthen him and each other, and that he will make a prompt recovery and not suffer any permanent harm. I pray this same type of malady does not befall you or anyone dear to you! Thank you so much and may God bless you and yours with holiness, health, and happiness!

In Christ,
Will R. Huysman
a.k.a. The Banana Republican
a.k.a. StRaphael

+JMJ

+JMJTJ+

John and his family will be in my prayers.
May the Lord bless him with complete healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

St. Joseph, patron saint of all workers, pray for us.
St. John, beloved disciple of our Lord, pray for us.
St. Clare, whose feast day we celebrate today, pray for us.

In nomine patris, et filii et spiritus sancti.

St. Raphael, pray for us that our Lord’s servant John’s body may be kept whole, and through the intercession of St. Mary and St. Joseph, that John may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body.
Amen.

:thumbsup:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

For your prayer request:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless You

Father, please grant these prayers for John.
Father please bless and protect John, Bill, and all this family. I ask You to give them many graces of healing, faith, and love. Let Your Spirit be with them always. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Praying for John and his family…

Praying for John.

Praying for John and his family.

Praying very hard for John!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.