Please pray for my cousin Tom

Friends in Christ Jesus; I ask for you prayers for my cousin Tom who is dying of cancer. He was just admitted to the hospital and they say he will probably not last the week. This cancer has been so swift and insideous. Please pray as the Holy Spirit moves you to. Thank you so much for praying for a member of my family.

Heavenly Father who made all things and sent Your Son to redeem our lives, I lift up my cousin Tom to You Lord. You are omnipresent, good and merciful beyond anything I can measure Lord. May Your Holy presence be the Source which will provide him rest unto his very soul and may the peace that is to be found in You through Your Son Jesus be the great comfort to his wife and his children that they are very much in need of. Lord he may not have much time, only You know the day and hour, so I pray that in this time he has left that he may come to perfect peace in You Lord. Father I ask Your merciful help in Jesus Name. Amen.

I will pray the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for your cousin Tom today.

My prayers are with Tom, yourself and the rest of your family today. May Tom find his help in Christ during this ultimate challenge in his life.

Heavenly Father, please have mercy on Tom and his family, help them all during this crucial and most precious time. May they come closer together and draw their strength from You. May their hearts be lifted toward Heaven, and may they receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit.
Lord Jesus, please draw Tom close to Your Sacred Heart. Have mercy on his soul; may he release all his pain, worry and anxiety; whether of earthly or spiritual things. May he receive Your peace in his soul. Please, grant him great peace, now, and at his last hour.
Holy Spirit, please surround this family and flood them with your love and comfort.
In Jesus holy name. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

May God be merciful to him and grant him peace in whatever way the Lord sees best.

Praying for Tom

Praying hard for Tom …

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you EK

praying for your cousin Tom, may God grant him peace and be with him in his hour of need.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father who made all things and sent Your Son to redeem our lives, I lift up our brother Tom to You Lord. You are omnipresent, good and merciful beyond anything I can measure Lord. May Your Holy presence be the Source which will provide him rest unto his very soul and may the peace that is to be found in You through Your Son Jesus be the great comfort to his wife and his children that they are very much in need of. Lord he may not have much time, only You know the day and hour, so I pray that in this time he has left that he may come to perfect peace in You Lord. Father I ask Your merciful help in Jesus Name. Amen.

:slight_smile:
Thank you St Gabriel for praying for him. May God bless you!

Thank you so much for praying may the Lord bless you!

Than you so much for praying Suzanne. I am very greatful for your prayers. May the Lord bless you and your family.
in Christ, E.K.

Thank you my friend for praying for my cousin. May the Lord bless you! :slight_smile:

Thank you for praying for my cousin. May God bless you! :slight_smile:

Thank you for praying Pia. I appreciate your prayers & thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Thank you Simon your prayer means much to me. Thank you for lifting Tom and his family up to the Lord. May God also bless you and your family in Christ.:slight_smile:

Thank you Tarek for your prayers for Tom & his family. May the Lord always bless you in Christ my friend. :slight_smile:

Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.