Please pray for my cousin, who may loose her house

Hello,
I have been so blessed with God’s Grace, that I feel people could feel my love and peace. Because of this, people have been open up to me and requested my prayers.

Please help me pray for my cousin Irma and her family. As they are in the verge of loosing their home (foreclosure).

I pray that the good Lord provide for them. The love, faith and Will to continue life through his path.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

They will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph for this intention.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Erazo I add my prayers to yours for your cousin. I lost my home some years ago, and my son is in the process of losing his. I ask God’s help and blessings for Irma and her family

Oh, my Jesus, whose Heart is home to all You love, please shelter this family and all those in danger of losing their earthly homes. Please take care of their basic needs, that they may continue to love and serve You to the best of their ability. Thy Will be done. Amen. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.