Please Pray for my cousin.......

I have an 18 year old young cousin, Sonia, who is very ill. She had cancer and a few months ago recieved a bone marrow transplant. But she got pneumonia and is very ill at the hospital. She’s in a different state. My mother and I already prayed a rosary. Please say a prayer for. Thank You.

Keeping dear Sonia in my prayers.

I will pray for her as well:( God Bless you,Lisa

we’re praying for her!!!

Praying here!!!

Prayers said. I will keep your young cousin in my prayers and please keep us informed. God Bless you and your family.:gopray2:

May the Lord restore her to full health, we ask this in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sonia will be in my prayers.

God Bless,
Gary

I have remembered your cousin in prayer through the intercession of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen who I entrust many of my special intentions with. I am full of hope for your cousin.

God Bless Sonia.

Thank You everyone for your prayers. My cousin seems to be doing better now. I hope she’s out of danger now, but we can’t be sure. But, now, we have more hope. Thank You everyone very much for your prayers, may God bless you all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.