Please pray for my crazy month of February

My husband got laid off on Tuesday and we might be moving across country, but we have no idea what’s going to happen.

I just called my dad to tell him and he told me that he is having health problems-- taking all kinds of tests but they have no idea what is wrong. He’s only 59. (I’m 26.)

About three weeks ago, I dreamt that he died and now this news is really freaking me out… I had no idea anything was going on at all.

My husband and I are coming into the church at Easter, except now we might not be here at Easter, so I have no idea what we’re going to do about that. We’re supposed to talk to our priest sometime this weekend. I’d hate to go through all of RCIA since September and almost be ready to enter the church and then have to do it at a different church, or worst yet, have the new church make us go through RCIA all over again. (We’re hoping Fr. will allow us to enter early.) But, in any case… it’s going to be sad not going through with our class.

We still are in a rental lease until May… we’re going to have to get out of it.

Beyond all of this, this month has been even more crazy. We told my husband’s parents that we were entering the Catholic church and they freaked out on us (I wrote about it in another thread). I can’t imagine what’s going to happen when we tell them we’re moving, as they’ve expressed opinions in the past that suggests that they think this area is the best area to have a family and if we leave, we’re not behaving responsibly, and we’re abandoning their family on top of it, including my husband’s brother who still lives at home. (meh.)

I am having fertility issues and I thought things were going better until this month again. And, I’ve been struggling with depression for years, and had been doing very well the last year or so, until a few weeks ago when I seemed to have really relapsed.

So, yeah. I could definitely use some prayers… myself and my husband.

Praying for you and your intentions.

Praying for better days to head your way. Remember this. If your miracle doesnt happen today, Thank God anyways because you are one day closer for it to happen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I will keep your many serious concerns in my prayers and daily Masses. My heart goes out to you and your family. I ask the Lord to help resolve all these issues. and to bless each one in your family. Please God your Dad will be okay.

Praying…
may The Lord give you strengh and patience

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying very hard for your intentions. Please try to hang in there.

Father, in the name of Your beloved Son, please help to resolve the dilemmas of Eleutheria’s life, and grant blessing and health to her family. Please help her to recover from depression and to handle everything with peace.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this family in their time of upheaval. Remind them, with your Divine Love and Consolation, that You are in control of all things, and make Your Will clear for them in this time of chaos. Allow them to see that there is order in that chaos, and that keep them free from despair but give them the virtue of hope. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

I’m leaving for Mass in about 15min and I’ll offer it up for you. Best wishes.

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

Things are still going crazy, but we’re both feeling a lot more calm in the chaos.

Dear God, thank you for the graces You have given to Eleutheria and her husband, and thank You for giving them some peace.
Please do continue, out of Your great love and wisdom, to help them carefully and lovingly through all their difficulties, and lead them to flourish in faith, love, peace, and joy.
Thank You, our God.
:harp:

Still praying!

February was a crazy month for me too , I Join your prayers

closed #19

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.