Please pray for my dad who's in surgery as I type

I’m typing from the hospital computer. Please say a prayer for my dad who is having surgery to remove cancer in his bladder.

Thank you so much!

I’m praying for your dad, yourself, the doctors and nurses carrying for him. May God bless you.

Hear me, Lord, holy Father;almighty and eternal God, graciously send Your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect this wonderful man who is in surgery, and make him well…Amen

prayers.
may God guide the doctors and surgeons in the work
pray… hope… and dont worry

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death…AMEN!!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for gatorsmom’s dad: that his cancer gets successfully removed from his bladder, never to cause problems for him again. Keep him cancer free, Lord, and strong in faith, hope, and love. May he surrender himself completely to your merciful love with confidence in your merciful love. May he find peace now that his mass has been removed and now focus himself totally on you and his family, not on cancer. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying that everything went well…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.