Please pray for my Dad

Please pray for my Dad. We had to take him to the hospital with sever stomach pains last night and they still don’t know whats wrong. Please pray that he will get better and that everything will be ok.

Dear Jesus please let tests quickly show what is causing this Dad’s severe stomach pains. Please have him treated soon and give him complete recovery. Please reassure his worried family.

God bless you. A hug, Trishie

prayers for your dad

Praying for your Dad.Dear Lord please help the doctors find out what his stomach pain came from.
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your dad and everyone involved in his treatment.

+JMJTJ+

Your Dad will be in my prayers for his healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Heavenly Father, reach out and heal catholic163’s father of all his afflictions, physical and spiritual. Draw him close to you, now and forever. Comfort catholic163 and family also at this time. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

:signofcross:

Amen.:signofcross:

Praying for his complete recovery!

Prayers promised

Thank yall for yalls prayers! He has been able to come home today. The doctor found an ulcer and gave him meds.

Amen, will continue to pray for your Dad…

+JMJTJ+
Praise God!
He will be in my prayers for his complete healing!

Merciful Lord, look with love upon this beloved father, granting him relief from his misery, and blessed healing of that which afflicts him. Surround him with doctors and nurses who reveal Your compassion to him. May his family be sustained and supported in this time of uncertainty, turning to You as their source of comfort. Graciously increase their faith, which will remove all anxiety. May the intercession of the Angels and Saints assure his complete recovery. As he recovers, we pray that he ponders his life and decides to thank you unendingly for Your mercy and love. We ask this through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.