Please pray for my Dad

I found out yesterday that he has been diagnosed with early stages of prostate cancer. Please pray that our merciful Lord will heal him. May I also ask that you pray for my Mom - she is taking it very hard. Thank you & God Bless you.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m praying for a miracle.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(SDMom’s dad)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying Hard for him

Lord of all creation, look with Your unfathomable compassion upon this husband and wife, long ago joined together into one flesh by Your Divine authority. We beseech you to strengthen and guide these souls as they together face this new challenge to their faith, and this new test of their fortitude. Father in Heaven, You control each cell of our bodies. Graciously send them an oncologist who is knowledgeable, caring and who reflects Your love to them. We pray that the prescribed treatment is effective and that the journey which they are embarking on will serve to renew their love of one another. Lord, lend the peace of our Savior Jesus Christ to SDMom’s mother, upon whom a heavy burden will fall during this stage of her life. Mercifully increase their faith and their love of You, allowing them to rely on You for each breath they take. Fill their hearts with joy at each morning’s awakening, so that they may realize that all goodness comes from You. We ask that our prayers will be joined together with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for healing of SDMom’s father, and the spiritual strengthening of her mother. Grant this through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

My father, too, had to deal with an early stage of prostate cancer late this past year. The good news is that the Lord has blessed us with excellent care for those who are detected early, and cure is very, very possible. I will pray for you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Peregrine, as a Humble Servant of Mary, you experienced human weakness and the pain and suffering of sickness. Knowing that medicine and human knowledge have limits, we pray for all those involved in the medical profession, that they may be a true source of healing and comfort for all people. Like you, we also turn to God in our suffering. Just as Jesus reached out and touched you with his healing hand, we pray for this person’s father, that they may be strengthened in body and spirit and cured of their illness through Jesus Christ by your intercession. In gratitude, we pray for the people of the world that they will come to know you, St. Peregrine, and the Love that God has for each of them. Amen.

continued prayers

Praying for your parents

Thank you all so much for your prayers - they mean so much. May our loving Father bless you all abundantly for your kindness and compassion. Amen.

Praying for both your parents,

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Holding you all in my prayers :highprayer:

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for your father. My brother had prostate cancer 5 years ago and is doing fine today.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I thank God that this cancer has been discovered early, and ask You our God to ensure successful treatment. Please give great blessing to this loved Dad and to all his family.

Praying for you Mom and Dad…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We come before you tonight to lift up in prayer the intentions of SDMom for the healing of her father and for strength and courage for her mother during this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Lord, your son Jesus can and has healed all sorts of ailments, blindness, leprosy, possessions, and has even brought your children back from death. Please have mercy on SDMom’s father and guide and bless his medical care givers and the family as they minister to him. Please send your loving and comforting Holy Spirit to bless SDMom’s mother so she can be strong and support her husband as she puts her hope and faith in you. Please also bless SDMom and help her to support and minister to her parents.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

praying

Merciful Jesus, we ask that You intercede before the Throne of the Father on behalf of SDMom’s father and mother. They are one flesh and we beseech you to seek peace for them from the Father, Who commands each cell of our bodies. May there be healing, both physical and spiritual, within them, leading them to praise Your Holy Name for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

praying

Praying for your family

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.