Please pray for my dad

My Dad has been hospitalized for the past 6 weeks. He had a splenectomy just 4 days into the hospital stay, and has had numerous complications since then. Now the doctors aren’t offering much hope. My dad is a fighter, he survived a very severe car accident 30 years ago, now it looks like the Lord may be calling him home. Please pray for our Father’s will.

Praying for your father. You may find great solace by praying to Mary. Pray the rosary. I will add you, your family amdn your father to my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, if You so will it, allow this father to live and be healed through Your Divine Grace. Guide the hands of his doctors and caretakers, that they may understand the best way to preserve his life. Lord, thank you for giving this child the wisdom to understand the Perfection of Your Holy Will, and console them and their family through this time of trial. We thank You, God and Father. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying for your father.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Dear Lord please have compassion on Kristina and her family. Help them to cope with what they are facing with deep faith and mutual consolation.
Please give tender love and abundant graces to this loved Dad who has been through so much physical pain and difficulty. Please purify hie soul, and answers his prayers for his family, and theirs for him.

Mother Mary please intercede for this family.

Dear Lord, I ask you to help this gentleman who is in serious condition. If it be your will, let him recover fully. If your will is that he suffer much or even join you in heaven soon, grant him strength and abandonment to your will. Help his family during this difficult time to place all their trust in you and remain filled with the peace of knowing that your will is always merciful and what is best for the gentleman on his bed of suffering. I pray that he be able to unite his suffering to your suffering on the cross and be submissive to your most precious will with confidence in you and without fear and doubt in his soul. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for your father Kristina…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.