Please pray for my daddy!

Please pray for my daddy. For the past 3 or so years my dad has been suffering from a horrible pain of a daily headach. He is often depressed and often feeling so bad that he stayes in his chair and just watches t.v. all day. Please pray that my daddy is healed of his pain. I dont know if i will be able to take seeing him the way he is for much longer. I am only 12 years old but I can feel his pain. I want for my life to get back to the way it was 3 years ago. Thank you for reading my intention and please pray for my daddy and for me.

Praying that your daddy will feel better real soon!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord have mercy! :gopray2:

Lord,
From the frequent threads, it is apparent this child and her mother are concerned about the man in their lives.

Please heal him of what afflicts him and help him to become free of it so he may be an instrument in your peace.

Thank you!

Amen, Amen!
+

I’ll pray for him. Can you say the prayer below for your dad. It’s the Prayer to the Infant Jesus of Prague.

O merciful Infant Jesus! I know of Thy miraculous deeds for the sick…in view of the innumerable graces and the cures granted…through the veneration of Thy HOly Infancy, particularly in the statue of Prague… I exclaim with the greatest assurance: O most loving Infant Jesus, Thou can cure “my Daddy” if Thou will! Extend Thy holy hand and by Thy power take away all pain and infirmity.

Remember the prayers of children, especially a sweet and loving one like you are very effective.

Jesus please heal this child’s father, and give him healing, wisdom, strength and desire to live a good fulfilling life in support of his family.

Jesus, please give this child a happy, fulfilled life.

You will be in my prayers!

I will pray for your Daddy too! God bless you!

I will pray for you and your dad.

Praying for you and your daddy. God Bless you both.

I will pray for you and your Daddy and your whole family. I will ask the Blessed Mother Mary, and all the good angels and Saints to intercede on his behalf.

May the merciful Lord take pity upon your dad and your entire family. May the Lord arrange the events of your dad’s life so that he is brought to a doctor who shares your love of God. Father in Heaven, hear the plea of this child, who seeks healing. In your unfathomable mercy, grant that healing occur and that peace and joy are returned to this family. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Maybe your dad is getting a migraine? If so, him taking a couple of aspirin while the early symptoms are present e.g. seeing jagged lines or lights, but before the headache comes on, might help.

He should **see a doctor. **A headache every day is unusual. However, if he has money or other troubles, that might explain it.

Praying

Amen.

Dear St. Teresa of Avila, Doctor of the Church, Patron of Headache sufferers, intercede for us to bring relief to macwelli’s daddy. Help him to find the source of his headaches whether it is organic, chemical, or his environment. Send him to the appropriate doctors. For this we pray in the name of Jesus.

Amen

You’ll have my prayers.

Dear Lord, please touch macwelli’s daddy with Your healing hand, and restore this man to full health. Allow him to be the father that You want him to be, guiding his children in Your ways. In Jesus name we pray.

***+JMJTJ+

Your Dad will be in my prayers for his healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

St Jude’s prayer[ATTACH]3909[/ATTACH]

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless causes, of things almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly add your own request here and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
Amen.

[size=]I’ll keep your daddy in my daily prayers… God is love and will help your daddy.

[/size]

:signofcross: :byzsoc: :harp: :gopray2: :knight2: :harp:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.