Please pray for my daughter, Becky

Becky has a blood disorder which makes her blood clot or get too thick. THe disorder has caused blockages in her portal veins in her liver. She has liver damage. She is on blood thinners to make her blood thinner and hopefully move the clots out of her liver. I pray and ask prayers from all of the people on this site to heal my daughter of this disorder and heal her liver to perfect health where all of the veins will be open and flow freely.
I am asking for a healing. And please pray for my anxiety, worry, and depression.

Dear Lord, I ask you to please heal Becky completely and to make her blood normal again. Help her mother be completely abandoned to your merciful love and to trust in your merciful love. Ease her anxiety, worry and depression and help her replace it with total confidence in you. May she know that you are in control and do what is best for all of us. Amen.

Becky is in my prayer

:signofcross:
The
Our
Father

***. . . for Becky’s and her parent’s healing and quiet peace of mind . . . ***

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
- Jesus

"The Lord’s Prayer "

is truly the summary of the whole gospel." “Since the Lord…after handling over the practice of prayer, said elsewhere, ‘Ask and you will receive,’ and since everyone has petitions which are peculiar to his circumstances, the regular and appropriate prayer **(The Lord’s Prayer) **is said first, as the foundation of further desires.”
***[RIGHT]- Tertullian, De orat.
from the Catechism of the Catholic Church; 2761. [/RIGHT]***Link: ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/pater2.htm

:gopray: The Hail Mary

Hail Mary . . . full of grace . . . the Lord is with thee . . . blessed art thou among women . . . and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb . . . Jesus . . . Holy Mary . . . Mother of God . . . pray for us sinners . . . now and at the hour of our death . . . Amen . . .

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Jesus+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother+

:signofcross:[/RIGHT]

Our dear Father in Heaven please heal Becky of her blood disorder and heal her damaged liver so that she can function normally. Bless RMSullivan and relieve all the anxieties and fears. In Christ’s name. Amen.

A Pater Noster, Ave Maria, Credo and Gloria Patri.

Becky,

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Por Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

I will be Praying for you and Becky. God Bless.

Father in Jesus’ name,
please have compassion on this anxious parent. Ease the anxiety and depression consequent to Becky’s illness.
Please grant that the medical treatment sufficiently thins and maintains Becky’s blood at a safe level.
Please give health and joy to this family…
and above all, please hold them close in Your love, goodness, and truth always.

**Heavenly Father,
from all eternity You knew and willed the existance of Becky whom
you endowed with an immortal soul.
You had a particular vocation for her from the beginning.
We ask you to bless Becky now by granting
her the graces to carry out perfectly in the design
You have in mind for Your own glory. By healing
her body may she serve you to the fullest extent.
May her parent be blessed by Your healing power
and have all anxiety and depression removed from
them. May this family be healed. May they glory with
you and the Son in the unity of the Holy Spirit forever.
AMEN

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father in Jesus’ name,
please have compassion on this anxious parent. Ease the anxiety and depression consequent to Becky’s illness.
Please grant that the medical treatment sufficiently thins and maintains Becky’s blood at a safe level.
Please give health and joy to this family…
and above all, please hold them close in Your love, goodness, and truth always.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.