Please pray for my daughter Kerrie & my mother in law Evelyn

Daughter Kerrie Lynn is going in for back surgery on Wednesday morning, October 21rst. Could you please pray for her? She is a bit anxious about it and of course we are all concerned as surgery is never without risk. If you could also pray for my mother in law Evelyn as well. She has been in the hospital the last few days as she had trouble breathing due to congestive heart. They have since changed her medications and she seems to be doing better. We are hoping for her release today. May God bless you all.
In Christ, E.K.

Father God I thank you for Kerrie Lynn and I pray Your protection over her for her upcoming surgery. Father give her peace about her surgery I pray. May she rest in Your all suffieciebt hands dear Lord I pray. Please give the doctors wisdom and sure steady hands as they operate on her back Lord. Father I thank You that she can have this surgery with the prospect of a life without numbness in her legs and such pain. I thank you Lord that we can lift her up to You. Father I also pray for dear Evelyn. Thank you Lord for protecting her. Father God I pray for her continued improvement and release Lord. Help us to nurture her and give her Your love Lord as she returns home soon. And may Your gospel of grace comfort them both I pray in Jesus Name. Amen

My prayers!

Father
we know where two or three gather together to pray You are there also.We come together today to pray for successful and safe surgery on Wednesday for Kerrie Lynn and ask You to guide the doctors and surgeons to have the wisdom to perform to their very best ability in the theatre and for quick and safe recovery for Kerrie Lynn that she will no longer suffer numbness and pain.We pray also for the continued health improvements of Evelyn.Please guide her doctors to have the knowledge and right judgement to treat her heart.May she continue to improve in her health of her heart and grant her healing.Lord we place our trust in You and we know all things are possible with You.Lord please grant healing for both Kerrie Lynn and her grandmother Evelyn.We ask these things through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen

For Kerrie Lynn and your mother-in-law Evelyn …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, in the Name of your Son, the Christ, our Blessed Hope; we ask for your protection and healing of Kerrie Lynn, and Evelyn. May your Name be ever glorified in your healing works upon both body and soul. Amen.

For Kerrie Lynn and Evelyn

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of Mercy
Hail our life our
sweetness and our hope
to thee do we cry poor
banished children of Eve
to thee do we send up
our sighs
mourning and weeping
in this vale of tears
turn then O most
gracious advocate
thine eyes of mercy towards us
and after this
our exile
show unto us
the blessed fruits of thy womb,Jesus
O Clement,O loving,O sweet virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worthy of
the promises of Christ
Amen

Thank you sister!

Father I know the best thing I can ever do is to just put this all in Your all sufficient hands. I pray Lord for peace of mind for Kerrie and for wisdom and care for her surgeon. Protect and shield them both Lord as well as all who are in that O.R. with her. Father I thank You for bringing Evelyn home and that she is recuperating and doing well. Thank You for watching over her Lord. And thank You for all those who are praying for my family. In Jesus Name. Amen

Father
we place our trust in You and our love for You is above all things.Please hear our prayers for the successful surgery on Kerrie Lynn on Wednesday.Please grant Kerrie and all her family blessings and alleviate their fears.Please guide the surgeons and medical staff to give the very best care to her and please grant the sugery is successful and safe.As a parent we worry for our children Lord please alleviate their fears and comfort EK and his wife and all the family.we thankyou that Evelyn is safe home now.Please grant her continued good health and may her heart be stable.Father I especially ask You to be with this family at this time may Your Holy Spirit be upon Kerrie Lynn to protect her.We ask these things through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen

Mother Mary and all the Angels and saints I call upon you to intercede for the safe surgery for Kerrie Lynn on Wednesday.Please pray to Our Father for this intention to be answered.
Guardian Angel of Kerrie Lynn I call upon you to protect Kerrie Lynn and be with her throughout the surgery.In Jesus name Amen

Father please hear our prayers for Kerrie Lynn for her surgery tomorrow morning.We ask You would guide the surgeons and all medical professionals involved to treat her with safe careful hands to perform their individual tasks to the very best of their abilities.Please grant surgerey is safe and successful for Kerrie Lynn that she will no longer suffer numbness and pain.May she recover well without pain.Bless her and please keep her safe throughout the operation.We ask also for the continued improvements and stability in health for Evelyn that her heart will be stable.Father we place our trust and hope in You.We love you above all things and we are truly grateful for all the blessings You give to each of us in our lives.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Thank you Breviarylover, tbcrawford, Trishie, St Gabriel, Anna Scott :slight_smile:
I am so grateful to God for all your prayers and so is Kerrie Lynn. I’ll be taking her into Boston tomorrow for 6:30. Please continue to pray for her. She is apprehensive but I know she is in God’s hands and you have all helped to put her there. May God bless each of you in the love of Jesus.
In Christ, E.K.

Father I thank you for these prayerful one You have raised up. You have convinced me Lord that the ministry of prayer is a ministry of love and I thank you for showing me this. Father I am thankfulful Kerrie Lynn is in Your hands and pray for wisdom for her surgeon and all who will be assisting Him. Guide his mind and his hands with the skill you have given him I pray. Father please give Kerry understanding of the peace that is in You as she prepares herself and protect her as she goes under. Father I thank You so much that we can come to You and put all things into Your hands in Jesus Name. Amen

Father we thankyou for answering so many of our prayers and healing so many people.we are truly grateful.
Please be with this family at this time.
Please comfort and allay their fears for the surgery tomorrow for Kerrie and all her family.Father we trust in You and ask You would guide the surgeons and medical staff attending to Kerrie that they would do Your will and successfully perform this operation.Please fill the hearts of Kerrie EK his wife and all the family with confidence in their faith of You.May Your Holy Spirit be upon Kerrie thoughout this entire hospital stay to watch over and protect her.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
Amen

Praying with you.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

EK I know today is the day & I am thinking of you Kerrie and all the family.My prayers are with you all that the opertion will be safe and successful.God bless

Merciful Father
We love You above all things and we trust in You.We thankyou for all Your blessings and are truly grateful.Pleae Father,we ask You would be with Kerrie at the hospital and especially through the operation,that she will be comforted and feel safe.Please guide her physicians and surgeons and may thye take the best care of her.Guide the surgeons Lord as they perform her surgery with careful hands and tha it is successful.Please bless Kerrie and all her family and may they know Your love for each of them .Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

UPDATE:
**Kerrie came through the surgery with flying colors and the doctor was very pleased with how all went. She flew through her recovery as well, it just took a little while for her blood pressure to return to normal but already her throbbing sciatic nerve and shooting pain in her leg she has had the last two years is now in the past. The next few days will be a little rough as far as post surgical pain goes but it really it is all downhill from here & in a few weeks she should be able to get on with her great love - just being a mom. May God bless you all for praying. God was not only watching over her and giving his protection but He also provided us with a wonderful and knowledgeable surgeon, anatheisiologist and nurses. We all prayed over her as she went in and knew the Lord had all in His all sufficient hands. How can I thank you all enough? May God bless each and everyone of you for your wonderful hearts and faithful prayers and may God also bless your families with His all sufficient love.
In Christ Jesus, E.K **
Thank you Breviarylover, tbcrawford, Trishie, St Gabriel, Anna Scott, dtiggs and Kilo1Mike
:blessyou:

Thankyou EK for the update I am so very relieved to hear the wonderful news.The Lord is so good!!! Kerri and Evelyn will still be in my prayers for hteir complete recoveries.God bless

Father You are Holy indeed all good things come from You
We are truly grateful that You were there with Kerrie for her surgery and guided her safely through.Thankyou Father that the surgeons and all medical staff were guided by You and she came safely though this most worrying experience.Please help her through this recovery that she will not suffer too much and soon be fully recovered and be a busy mother again.Please may Evelyn continue to improve in her health and enjoy stable health.Lord thankyou for protecting this family through their worrying health conditions.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Father
We are so very grateful for the success of Kerrie coming safely through the operation and that she is recovering.Thankyou also for the stable health of Evelyn and please gran them both continued healing and stable health.

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

UPDATE:
Very bad night for Evelyn last night. Paula’s dad called saying she was having trouble breathing so Paula went over and after seeing her called emergency. By the time they got her to the hospital her lungs were completely filled with fluid and she was losing or had already lost consciousness. Patrick and I stayed with her dad and prayed with him. We felt that is where the Lord wanted us. They have stabilized Evelyn but she is on the ventilator in ICU. We’re headed up there again this morning. Please pray for her. Thanks so much.

PS: Kerrie Lynn is doing very well. Once again I thank you for all your prayers.
In Christ, E.K.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.