Please pray for my daughter, Nicole

Please pray for my 6 year old daughter, Nicole. She will be undergoing some bloodwork tomorrow morning to test for cholesterol level and diabetes. Please pray that everything will be normal.

Thank you so much!

Liz

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Said a prayer for your daughter.

I will pray for her and hope she will get well soon. Even I’m not catholic but I still can pray according to my believe. Be patient ok. May god bless her…

Islamic Articles
Khaleed Yaseen

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

*** She will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Dear Lord let Nicole’s medical tests be fine and within normal levels and keep this child Nicole healthy and well . I thank you LORD for your healing touch upon Nicole, I love you my LORD , in the name of my saviour Jesus, amen . , Nicole and her mom have a blessed day , John

Praying for Nicole to be completely healed of all illness. Christ’s Peace

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying for your daughter.

Praying that the bloodwork comes back clean.

Jesus I place Nicole in Your loving care. Let any problems be revealed and treated so that Liz’s little girl can live a healthy and happy life. Please give this family many blessings and peace.

Thanks everyone for praying for my daughter. The results came back. Everything was okay except for her cholesterol level which came out pretty high. Now she will be on a low fat diet to lower her cholesterol level.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.