please pray for my daughter

My sweet baby, Kathleen, died early Staurday morning. She was 17. Appreatly from an accidently drug over dose. I know she is with Jesus

thank you
jay

Oh my! :bighanky:My heart broke when I read this. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. :console: There are no words I can say that could possibly ease your aching heart. You are taking this with incredible strength, it proves you must be a man of great faith. Please know that Jesus is so very close to your family during this difficult time. And is taking the best of care of your daughter until your reunion in heaven.

If you’d like, I suggest you start a thread about your daughter in Family Life or Parenting. You can post there and share memories of her and ask for continued prayers and support during this difficult time.

Your daughter will be deeply in my heart, as will your family. :console:

Jay, you, Kathleen, and your family will be in our prayers every day. I am so very sorry to hear this. Draw near to Jesus now and know that our hearts and prayers are with you all.

Jay, my heart breaks for you at your tragic loss, may God give you the strength to bear it and console you in the days and years to come. you and your family will be in my prayers. In Heaven Kathleen rests. God bless you.

I just remembered a member a while back who shares a very similar situation with your family. Their daughter also died suddenly as a teenager. I will post the links to her support threads here. She received so many replies that another thread had to be started, and the support is continuing to this day. Maybe something in them would be helpful to you, or maybe you wish to start a similar support thread.

Here are the links: Part 1 and Part 2

I continue to remember Kathleen and hope and pray that you find some comfort and peace through them. :slight_smile:

Praying very hard that Kathleen is at peace and may God comfort your family and all who loved her.

I will offer my Divine Mercy Chaplet today for Kathleen, and I’ll ask my husband to join me. May God hold you and your family tightly in the palm of His hand. :heart:

Saying a prayer for her …

Eternal rest grant unto Kathleen, O Lord. And may your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen

I am so,so sorry to hear of your loss :bighanky:

I will remember your Daughter in my prayers tonight :gopray2:

praying for your daughter and all those who are addicted to drugs.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Father, be close. Close to this family in their time of such terrible loss…I pray you will show them your love and peace through the love of others. Bring them your support and caring, through others.

I pray for their daughter, Lord, and also know that you know everything…only you will know his daughter inside and out, and only you make those judgement calls…how blessed we are to know that you have mercy and you know the sparrows that fall and you know Kathleen’s heart. You and you alone know every one of us who falls.

I pray this family and Kathleen will know your peace, and that you will minister to their broken hearts.
AMEN
AMEN

Still remembering Kathleen. :gopray:

thank you very much I will be in touch
jay & family

Jay,

My heart breaks to read that news. May God have mercy on her soul and may He give you and your family peace and understanding. I will be praying for you.

Peace

Tim

:crossrc: for you, Kathleen, and all your family!

Jay I’m so sorry. I’ll be keeping your family and you in my prayers and Masses.
I ask Jesus to help you all with your shock and grief and with the terrible waste this feels to you.
She was just a child, and one who appears to have made a mistake. Lord please welcome her soul.
Our love,Trishie

I’m sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. You will remain close to my heart. I will pray for all and for blessed Kathleen. Jesus please heal the sorrowful hearts of this grieving father and family. Jesus please take this sweet Kathleen into Your heavenly home. Love her and keep her close until the time You call her loved ones home to You. When they can rejoice and praise and love You forever as a family once again. God bless you.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep Kathleen, you and your entire family in my prayers.

So sorry to hear of your precious girl’s passing. :console: How terribly sad. Stay close to Jesus, He is very close to your family now. Kathleen is watching over you and praying for her loved ones below. Will pray for Kathleen and her family. :gopray:

**I am so sorry for your loss. :crying: All words seem inadequate right now. Here’s some hugs. :console: Please take comfort in Jesus’s mercy and love for your daughter. May that Mercy encompass her soul and your family during this time of mourning. May the Lord give you comfort and peace. Your strength is amazing. :slight_smile: You must be a man of great faith. I will keep Kathleen and your family close at heart. Prayers promised. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.