Please pray for my daughter...

She is unemployed and depressed. This has happened several times before in her life.

Her name is Mary.

Thank you!

Jesus we ask Your blessing and aid for Dorothy's daughter that she will find reliable work, and good health.

It is such a difficult time, with so many out of work and looking for jobs, and limited opportunities available. God forgive those who by their mismanagement and greed caused the economic difficulties that much of the world is now enduring, with the great anxiety and suffering it causes so many individuals and families.

Jesus please have mercy on these who are struggling with the most basic necessities of shelter, food, health care, education, and bills, including the ill, aged, the unemployed, the homeless, and refugees. They are so numerous Jesus, yet please help each one to find new hope and new futures.

Jesus, born in poverty, far from home, with Joseph having to find work in a foreign land with a foreign language in order to save Your infant life from murder by the Jewish king.
And then when the family returned to settle in Nazareth where once again he needed to find work in a new pace, Your family again experienced poverty. In your final years You lived on the charitable donations of others.

You knew poverty Jesus. Please have mercy on all who struggle in jobless and impoverished situations. Where possible, please help them to find work soon.

Please help the economies of the world to improve, with fair distribution of money and resources, so that person's like Dorothy's daughter Mary can live in hope and peace

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

AMEN!! Sending Hugs also!!

You got it :gopray:

Thank you all for your prayers. God bless you!

Remembering Mary in my daily prayers. May God bless you both :slight_smile:

thank you!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation.

Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Mother Mary, please ease your daughter Mary's suffering, and please help her to persevere in faith and in every good work. May she trust in you and in our Lord to help her find new employment. May she pray a lot to you for help and never give up praying and trusting in your powerful mediation. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your daughter:gopray2:

Acts 2:21. Trust in Him!

God Bless! you always:heart:

Thank you for the prayers. There seems to temporarily be a change in her mood for the better, and she plans to look for a job tomorrow. Hopefully she follows through.

Lord please help Mary to follow through and to approach her job search with hope and confidence that gives encouragement to interviewers to hire her.
Guide her toward the best and most reliable work option,
and help her with this new beginning, regarding her temporal and spiritual welfare.
Thank You, Lord

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation.

Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.