Please Pray for My Daughter

Please pray for my family, especially my daughter and another family (they lost a child). We have all had a traumatic experience, but in the end, my daughter really needs your prayers for a miracle in this desparate situation which may last weeks. St. Jude, pray for us!

Lord, you kindly accepted the mercy of Veronica and the help of Simon the Cyrenian during Your most sorrowful Way of the Cross. We lift our prayers to you on behalf of these families, and we especially join our humble prayers to the most sincere and loving prayer of a father for his daughter - a prayer whose love only God can fully understand. As they go through this time of trial, we pray that it be done to them according to Your will, to Your will alone, and that they may be strengthened by faith in You who said even before your coming: “I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.

Deo gratias

Praying hard.

Our Father, who Art in Heaven. Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom Come…Thy Will be Done. On earth as it is In Heaven. Give us this day our Daily bread. And forgive us our Trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And Lead us not unto Tempatation but deliver us From Evil.

Remembering your family, and especially your daughter, in my daily prayers. God bless :console:

Praying!!!

Merciful God please give healing and strength to this bereaved family,
and flow all the blessings of healing and love upon this daughter in her distressing trial.
Mother Mary please pray for these two families with your deep maternal love.

Prayers lifted up!!

:signofcross:

Thank you all so much! It means a lot to us…and to me that CAFers are like family and so supportive. This will go on for weeks but thank you for the comfort you give in prayers.

God Bless you all!

It breaks my heart when a young person needs to suffer through a loss of a friend or a parent. It is such an enormous idea to wrap their delicate mind around. I am sorry for whatever experience it is you have all had, and my heart bleeds its prayers for you.

Loving Father, Maker of the world, you are our King. Our Brother, Our Savior. We humbly ask you be with this family as all of these things, especially with the daughter. Show her Your Grace, Your Comfort, and Your Mercy in this difficult time. I humbly ask this in Your Son’s most holy name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Just FYI, my daughter is 20, but she’s still my “baby”. Always will be. And nothing like this has every happened to her before.

Lord God, please hear our continued prayers for the daughter of CatholicFireman. Bless her with strength, faith and hope. Grant her the graces she needs. Comfort her in sorrow. Calm her fears and anxieties and worries. Surround her always with family, friends, loved ones and colleagues who can be a source of support, strength and hope. I ask also that you bless the family that has lost their child. Comfort them during their time of grief. All these I ask in the mighty name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. AMEN.

May God give you…
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

Please pray for my daughter, who’s situation went from bad to worse. :frowning: :crying: :gopray:

Our father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Kyrie Eleison + :frowning:
Eternal Rest grant unto him/her O Lord, and may you shine your perpetual light upon him/her, by the grace and mercy of God, may he/she rest in peace. Amen. +
Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Amen +

Lord please help our friends daughter and heal her pain.Please grant her strength and comfort her and all the family.Lord please hear our prayers for the family who lost a child and grant them healing.Please grant eternal life to the child.Lord please embrace each person who is suffering and bless them.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I will pray for her too CatholicFireman, and ask the intercession of our dear Blessed Mother and all the angels and saints. (and for the other family that lost their child, and for you too.)

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend’s daughter who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that she may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all her necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help her to heal
and to give her good health
and to guide her path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.