Please pray for my daughter's soul

My 30 year old daughter passed away suddenly. As a scientist, she had her doubts about God. Please join me in praying that God will forgive her her sins and welcome her into paradise.

Thank you,
Grieving Mom

An Ave for your intention. May God have mercy on her soul.

Praying for her.

My deepest condolences. I can somewhat empathize with your pain. My youngest brother drank himself to death at the age of 33. I realize losing a sibling and a child are nothing alike, but the circumstance of wondering if God can truly be so merciful…

My prayers are being said, both for your daughter and for you. God bless you and keep you. Someday I am positive your daughter will great you at the Gate and thank you for your love, prayers and faith.

Father of us all I ask in the name of your son Jesus Christ that she be forgiven her sins and be brought to eternal life and that her dear mother finds peace +

Praying for her and that you will be comforted by God’s grace.

Hail Mary…

Our God is forgiving. May her soul find peace.
I am with you in my prayers

A privilege to do so ma’am. God bless her and you. May Blessed Teresita Quevedo help you and comfort you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. She will be in my prayers and I will pray for the Lord’s Divine Mercy and love. Who can truly know the intimate communion of a soul with God, when finally face-to-face outside of time in eternity? Let us trust in the grace that is ours because of Jesus, and pray in hope for her, that when the Lord called her name, she reached toward Him in faith and trust. May Jesus also comfort you with His peace, I pray.

Eternal Rest grant unto her O Lord,
And let the perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

May God Bless all who are praying for my daughter’s soul and to ease my grief. You are truly God’s angels on earth.

Thank you!

I am so very sorry for your loss.My heart goes out to you.My sincere condolences to you and warmest wishes with prayers for your daughter’s soul and for you.

On Wednesday Pope Francis declared that all people, not just Catholics, are redeemed through Jesus, even atheists.

“good news for atheists. Jesus died and was raised for them as well. His redemptive embrace was for all, not just a chosen few.The choice to accept its reach is our own. The Holy Father was not teaching anything new. In fact, this hope that all who do not yet know God are not only capable of doing good - but will progress toward that knowledge of God by doing good - is ancient. The Church wants all men and women to be saved.”

catholic.org/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077

God bless you

Eternal rest grant unto this beloved daughter O Lord
may pereptual light shine upon her
and may she rest in peace Amen

Lord please recieve the soul of our friends daughter,please forgive any sins and grant her eternal life with You. Please comfort her dear mother MaLong who is grieving her sudden loss.Through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

May the Lord have mercy on her soul, forgive her sins, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May He give you the comfort of knowing his love for you and her, and his unbounded mercy.

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Your daughter whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant her light, happiness, and peace. Let her pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard her from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise her up with all Your saints. Pardon her sins and give her eternal life in Your kingdom. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Your daughter whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant her light, happiness, and peace. Let her pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard her from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise her up with all Your saints. Pardon her sins and give her eternal life in Your kingdom. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

An Ave for your intention. May God have mercy on her soul.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.