Please pray for my daughter's

Please pray for my daughter’s friend Ryan who hung himself last night, he was only 19. My daughter and all his friend’s are devastated at his loss and cannot understand why he did it. It has hit my daughter, and his friend’s very hard, she has never had someone close to her die before and is in a state of shock, so please could you also keep all his friend’s in you prayers aswell and may God give them the strength to deal with the loss of their friend. Eternal rest grant unto Ryan o Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace Amen. May God have Mercy on his Soul. Thankyou and God bless.

Please could you also keep his parents, brother and family in you’re prayers to, my heart breaks for them.

My son’s best fried suffocated himself with a plastic bag over his head at the same age, found by his sister. My son was a pallbearer and we drove over a closed flooded bridge in a cyclone (hurricane) to get to his funeral, so I know something of what Ryan’s family, your daughter, and friends are going through, including the schools he attended.
Be sure of my prayers for all. Love, Trishie

Lord, please have mercy.

Praying for all of these.

Praying for Ryan,His family and friends.

Praying for you, your family, Ryan’s family, and Ryan.

Praying …

:gopray:

Dear Father in Heaven, Forgive and receive Ryan into a blessed Eternity. Have pity on his family and his friends in their loss and sustain them during their grieving process.
Prayers for Ryan…

Praying for your daughter, her friend and all family. God Bless.

Thankyou all so much for taking the time to read my post and for all your prayers.God bless. Eternal rest grant onto him o Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him may he rest in peace amen.

May he rest in peace and God comfort his family.

Eternal rest grant onto him o Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him may he rest in peace. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Pia
I am so sorry for Ryan,his family and your daughter & all his friends.A few years ago a friend of mine arrived on my door step at teatime in shock.She had just found the father of her then 2 young children hanging in the garage.Luckily the kids were away with their grandparents.The kids are now 23 and 20 yrs.The funeral was painful for all concerned.My prayers for you al …

Lord
for the soul of Ryan please forgive him Lord for he knew not what he was doing may he live in ternal life with You in heaven.Grant his family comfort in the knowledge he is safe in heaven with You.We pray You console all who loved him.They are all in a great deal of pain and shock.May they all fell renewed faith and strength from You Lord.Lord in your mercy hear our prayers.Amen

Our God, please give Ryan in his last moments the grace to repent his action and welcome Your pardon…since time is no barrier to You.

Please give comfort and peace of mind to family and friends.

tbcrawford finding someone hanging is something i imagine stays with you for the rest of your life. so many young people these day’s are ending their lives WHY. A girl i work with who had 2 children and another on the way found her husband hanging from the stairs, the daughter of a woman i knew while growing up had a party for all her friend’s and family and then the next day hung herself, another guy i grew up with his wife hung herself also, leaving 2 young children a family friend’s 16yr old nephew also hung himself . It is so so sad. All we can do is pray that God has mercy on their troubled soul’s.
God bless

Yes Trishie, time is no barrier to God. With him nothing is impossible. God bless

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our God, please give Ryan in his last moments the grace to repent his action and welcome Your pardon…since time is no barrier to You.

Please give comfort and peace of mind to family and friends.
Please help them to cope with Ryan’s loss without unfair guilt.
Please heal them, and especially loved ones who found him.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.