Please pray for my deceased brother

Please pray for God’s mercy for my brother who died suddenly last month at age 49. Please pray that if, by the grace of God, he is in Purgatory, to humbly ask the Lord for mercy for his soul.
I love you big brother and I will be a prayer warrior for you and for all who need prayers.
Blessings and thank you all.

I’m really sorry for your loss. My brother died in 2002 and he’s often in my thoughts. St Therese’s relics were in my parish church in the 8 days between his accident and funeral and I begged St Therese to obtain from God my brother’s freedom from possible purgatory at Communion in her special celebration Mass.
Remembering how urgently I pleaded in tears for my dear David, I’ll plead just as fervently for your brother, and especially at this coming morning Mass and Communion.

With warm sympathy and prayer,
Trishie

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on ur Son

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he, and all the souls in purgatory, rest in peace.

Amen, and may your family receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Oh My Jesus,

Save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heave especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

A THOUSAND “thank you’s” to all of you for your kindness and prayers…I will do the same for you.

Our dear Father in Heaven, look kindly upon Katpat’s brother. Have mercy upon his soul, deliver him from Purgatory if he is there, and grant him access to you and the saints in Heaven. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

A Pater Noster, Ave Maria and Gloria Patri said in front of a Pardon Cross.
Rove

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.