Please pray for my discernment into marriage. It has been so confusing

So for the longest time, I’ve wanted religious life. However, recently I’ve come to realize it may not be the best for me and it was something that I may have wanted, not God. Especially with my mental health and all, I feel like it’s not the best for me anymore. So I decided to discern marriage and give myself a shot at it.

I went online to catholicmatch last week and I’ve been talking to two guys. However, one of them is such an amazing guy, and is serious about his Catholic faith and I feel so good talking to him, and not uncomfortable which is saying a lot because I’m not really social.

However, I’m realizing I am getting ahead of myself and afraid of getting hurt if our friendship doesn’t turn into something or we break up later on or that he meets someone else better than me. Because I really like him and I never though I’d feel this way. I just want your prayers so that I can trust God’s will for me and know that He will put the right guy and help me out.

I’m praying for you. May the Lord bring the right man into your life; unless you already know who the right guy is, in which case, I pray that God blesses your relationship. May the Lord make your situation easy for you. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayed for your intention and will continue doing so, in Jesus name, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen.

May you find your path with the Lord!
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Dearest Lord please guide our dear sister Joanna, protect her from misjudgement and harm, and bless her with the graces to go forward wisely and gently towards whateve life-choices are best for her in Your sight.
Thy Will be done, in her life.

Seeking God’s will

Our God, You see me anxious about discerning the right course, and then my subsequent doubts. I fear that if I misconstrue Your will, someone may be denied what You would delight to give through me. Bless them, supplying what my selfishness or confusion denies them.

I trust that whatever good I honestly attempt will be guided and transformed by You, regardless of my obvious failures. Perhaps when I die, I may discover that my present life hides the overflowing richness of Your love embracing others through my efforts and prayers.

Our God, whatever I attempt, achieve or leave undone in my efforts to find the best path for my activities and relationships, let Your desires and the good of others, along with my own welfare and development, be abundantly fulfilled. I trust in You, who write straight with crooked paths, to grant this prayer through Jesus Your Son. October 2007

Accept my gift of myself to You. Temper my faith and faithfulness in Your love within the events of my life. Burn away my sinfulness and apathy through daily responsibility and prayer. Heal my confusion and stress. Let everything for which You created me, be completely fulfilled. Worship and delight Yourself in my life.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.