Please Pray for My Dying Uncle

Please, please pray for my dear uncle who lies dying in the hospital. He suffered a stroke several years ago, has been in a group home since then. He’s never married, has no children but my cousin and I have been taking turns sitting by his bedside as the hospital inncreases the supply of morphine to his system to calm him so that he can breath and go in peace.

The priest came over and administered last rites and even though my uncle is unable to speak, the priest absolved him of all his sins.

Many thanks.

Praying for your dear Uncle

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

God bless you and your cousin for giving your uncle your caring presence.
Dear Jesus please hold Uncle to Your hear and welcome him home soon.
Please give Your bountiful blessings to these two kind companions of his last days.

Praying for your dear uncle.

May Christ Who was crucified for your sake
free you from excruciating pain.
May Christ Who died for you
free you from the death that never ends.
May Christ the Son of the living God,
set you in the ever green loveliness of His Paradise,
and may He, the true Shepherd
recognize you as one of His own.
May you see your Redeemer face to face
and standing in His presence forever,
may you see with joyful eyes
Truth revealed in all its fullness.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p02300b.htm

As Trishie said, may God truly bless you and your cousin for your kindness and care of your uncle during this time.

You’re all in my prayers.

:gopray:

Praying…

Praying…

St. Joseph, foster Father of Jesus Christ, and true spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, pray for us, and those who will die this day

I will be praying the chaplet of Divine Mercy for him today.

Heavenly Father please grant mercy on this dieing uncle, in Jesus name, Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God will repay the good things you have done for your uncle. I will pray for you, your cousin , and your uncle. Sincerly, Manuel Banon

Thank you for all of the beautiful prayers. They were very comforting at this stressful time. My uncle passed away last evening.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

I am so sorry for the loss of your Uncle…I pray heavenly father that he is with you now…I pray for the repose of his soul and for him to be in your loving light…Help his two companions through their loss of their beloved Uncle…Comfort them and ease all there worries…In Jesus Name We pray…Amen…Warmly sis in Christ, LynneMarie

Grant rest and peace to your faithful servant O Lord and grant comfort and consolation to his family :signofcross:

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.