Please Pray for my Exam/SAC

Within the next 24 hours I will be conducting the next assessment for one of my High School Certificate subjects. The subject is Religion and Society and the topic will be Contemporary Challenges and the Response of the Church - specifically regarding to abortion.

I’m asking that you can pray for me so that I do well in the assessment and achieve the best possible results.

Thankyou !

Prayers your way…

Lord we ask for confidence and clarity that will help PePPaR to do well in the assessment and achieve the best possible results for these High School Certificate subjects. . Please bountifully bless all aspects of PePPaR’s life. Thank You, Lord!

It’s many moons since I did my own HSC, but memories remain vivid. My prayers for you and all your fellow students.

Remember St Joseph of Cupertino is the patron saint of those undergoing examinations, so pray early and pray often!

Praying for your success!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your success…

I am praying for your success in passing these upcoming test!

Hail Mary
Full of Grace, the Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.