Please pray for my exams

Tomorrow I commence my final exams. My last exam will be on the 18th of November. I ask for your prayers that I can perform well in these exams and not be stressed. And also so I can achieve the best possible mark to ultimately get into my preferred university course next year.

Thank you.

Hello PePPaR, I haven’t seen you around for a while. I guess you’ve been studying intensely!

Lord thank You for all the effort that has gone into PePPaR’s education.
Please promote in PePPaR the confidence, balance, and dedication that will help in all lie’s challenges, including in the exams and study ahead.
Please help PePPaR to remain authentially Christian and wholesomely human in all aspects of life, fulfilling the present and the future that You desire.

Praying that you are well prepared and do well on your exams …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that the Holy Spirit comes to you and guides all your thoughts and responses to the questions on your exams. May his love in you melt away any anxiety and stress you may have, and give you confidence and joy in taking your exams. May you score high on every exam and get into the college of your choice next year. May you rejoice in God when you achieve this and always remain grateful and true to Him. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.