Please pray for my eyesight

Hi.

I recently had LASIK surgery on my eyes. Right now my eyesight is somewhat blurry (which is to be expected early on). If you can please pray for me that my eyes heal and that my vision continues to improve.

God bless,

Dustin Michaels

Heavenly Father, please help Dustin’s eyesight so he can clearly see all the beauty You’ve created in our world. I ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus. Amen. :signofcross:

Lord God, I pray that you will heal Dustin’s eyesight after his surgery so that he can once again experience the beauty of Your creation to the fullest. Grant him peace as he recovers. I ask these things through the intercession of St. Lucy, patroness of matters of the eye. Amen.

Praying for your eyesight.

Haha Chinadad, I didn’t even read your post, but now I see that we said almost the exact same thing. Great minds think alike, I suppose :thumbsup:. Again, God bless Dustin as he recovers.

Father, grant healing of Dustin’s eyes after his surgery.
Through Christ our Lord
Amen

St. Odile
Pray for us

Praying here

I will pray that your eyes will completely heal quite successfully.

Dustin, I am praying for God to heal your eyes completely.

:signofcross:

Praying for you…

I know just your going through!Bad eyesight is really annoying!Praying-and did you know that St. Lucy is the patron of eye afflictions?Pray to her!

St. Lucy,

please pray for our friend, Dustin, that his eyesight would be restored and good health granted unto him. Amen.

May the Patron Saint of eye problems, Saint Raphael the Archangel, intercede for you for the full healing of your eyesight. Amen. :harp:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

:byzsoc::byzsoc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.