Please, pray for my faith?

I beseach you to ask God (My theoretical patron is Raphael, for those who wish to ask him, also) to help me understand what it is I am to do with my slow-budding faith.

In the last few months I have felt stronger and stronger about something I couldn’t place, and recently realised perhaps what it is I want and need in this life; two weeks ago I decided to speak to my Catholic friend about it, who told me to give it some time and see where my journey takes me.

I am struggling very hard to realise exactly what it is I should do, and ask for your help in requesting aid from the Lord.

Please, and thank you,

-Josh-

Glorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners.

I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the “medicine of God” I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favor (here mention your special intention), and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

*And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."
The Lord replied, "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed,
you would say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,'
and it would obey you. *
[size=]Luke 17:5,6[/size]

Act of Faith
O my God, I firmly believe that Thou art one God in Three Divine Persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I believe that Thy Divine Son became Man, and died for our sins, and that He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches, because Thou hast revealed them, Who canst neither deceive nor be deceived.

Praying for your faith. God Bless.

Amen.

I will pray for you and your faith.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Josh, just to wait and see without learning more about the Church might leave you still confused. You need to know what the Holy Spirit is calling you to, from reliable Catholic sources. It may be that your friend doesn’t feel confident about his or her ability to share Catholic truth with you.

I thank God for His kindness to you ,in drawing you towards the church and the Sacraments that are a source of much blessing and consolation, and I ask God to guide and teach you. It’s moving to know that He has called you in this gentle, irresistable way. I thank Go, and you’re very welcome.
And it’s also beautiful to know that you feel the protection of the great archangel Raphael.

I’ll keep you in my prayers.
Warmy, Trishie

When I have such situation in my life, I do fasting, go to church and request to our Mother St.Mary for taking a decision. If God also likes to proceed with the way, then surely I got response through dreams or from friends or from somewhere. So I suggest to try that way…

Always be in touch with Jesus through regular prayers then you can see everything happened on your life is good for you.

I will remember you on my prayers too…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.