Please Pray for my Family and me.

Dear brothers and sisters,
please pray for me,
first, that God will love, SAVE (inlcluding repentance and FULL conversion, final perseverance, and salvation), protect (protect in every way, shape, form and fashion), my dear sweet elderly mom Estelle Janet, my precious sister Donna, my dear dad Charles, and please also heal all their health problems, restore my dear mom's eyesight to good, and protect them from all spiritual and temporal harm and forgive all their sins and failings and fill them with the Holy Spirit.

Please pray for me that God will heal me of all my interior evils and grant me true holiness, goodness, reverence, chastity, loyalty, humility, honesty, courage,
and protect me from all trouble whatsoever and heal my health and mental problems too.
Please ask him to forgive me my lifetime of sins, they have been so many and so wrong. Please ask God to bless me financially that I may do justice and goodness, and please ask him to protect my job and job income by any and all supernatural means, short of hurting anybody of course!!!
And please ask him to grant repentance for a particular co-worker who is causing a lot of problems for everybody.
Thank you so much for your kind prayers. May Christ bless you richly.
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

Praying for you and your family, and for the co-worker you mentioned. May God bless, protect and guide you always.

I will be praying the Rosary for your intentions this morning.

God bless,
Bryan

Lord, please bless and protect Don and his family. Please heal them in accordance with your holy will and help them to carry their crosses heroically. Please grant them full conversions and salvation, and please meet all their spiritual and temporal needs. Please help Don to earn enough commission where he works (or help him to work somewhere where he can). Convert the heart of his co-worker and grant her contrition and pardon for her sins. Help Don to excel in the virtues and infuse him with an increase of faith, hope and charity. Please help him to grow in prayer and in Christian perfection. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

For those very few kind souls who DID respond to my request for prayer,
thank you most kindly.
I guess my request wasn't dramatic enough, I guess...
God bless you,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

May God bless you and you’re family. May he guide you and help you according to his will. May you also be thankful for the people who help you in you’re prayer request. Don’t loose hope and God bless you.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.