Please pray for my family and reunite my marriage

Thank you all so much for praying me in the past. You have been wonderful with your prayers.

We have 2 beautiful children, Connor a boy, age 3 1/2 and Kylie, a girl, age 1/2 and last August my husband came home stating that he wanted a divorce. I have been crushed every since. Some of you may already know my situation.

I am asking again for your prayers. I am so sad. I hurt so badly. I pray for our family to be reunited immediately and accept the holy spirit into his heart. I pray that he makes the decision to come home and realize how happy we all can be.

My husband has divorced me. I am so sad. He moved home for just one day, didn’t even stay the night and moved everything out the next day. He is so confused. He comes over to the house everyday to see the kids and me (as he says) but will not let me go. I am so so sad. I pray for strenght, guidance and his prompt return home as he belongs with us, he just won’t listen what his heart is telling him to do. He is so confused and conflicted, he tells me how much he loves me but is not “in love” with me, yet he tells what a wonderful woman I am and how beautiful I am. We were married for 6 years and living together for 10. We waited to have children and they were planned, created out our love. I don’t understand how a father could do this. He seems so hurt. He says how much he misses us and is excited to come over to see us. I just don’t understand why he won’t come home. I will marry him all over again, we are still married in the church. I pray for guidance, strength and the divine intervention of the holy family to somehow bring him back to our beautiful family and reunite us in marriage and family. I know we would be so happy if he would just listen to his heart and come home.

Thank you.

I am here for you praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you and your family

i will pray for toy and your family

god bless

Dear God please see to this families comfort.
May God hold you in his hand and bring your
family back together if it is his will. Give this
woman, who is in pain and suffering, a chance
to feel happiness once again.

Thank you Dear God for watching out for this
family. They deserve all your blessings

Amen

You will remain in my prayers and Masses however long it takes.
With love, Trishie

You are in my prayers

Praying for you and your family!

Jesus I entreat You to help her husband to recover from his breakdown and to return to his family. Please give hope and peace to his wife. Thank You, Jesus

Amen…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.