Please pray for my family, especially for my 90 year old Father

My Father is not feeling well, due to his old age. For his new pacemaker, his high blood pressure, and his failing kidney problems, that God will grant him healing, and to prepare him
for death, if this is God’s will. :slight_smile:

Also, for an old debt of around $1,500 that he owes, that the creditors and attorney’s will cease trying to collect from him, and, if it is
God’s will, someday, he can pay them back when he has the monies, or that God will shut the door. He does not need this harassment in his life. :slight_smile:

Also for my Sister, for healing, especially for my sister’s drinking and her mental health issues, That she will come to know God’s will in her life. :thumbsup:

And finally, for peace in the family, protection from the evil one in our neighborhood, and that God will assist me in catching up on my credit card payment. :thumbsup:

And I ask for all these intentions, by God’s sweet, loving grace, and I claim it now, in the name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior. Amen. :slight_smile:

I will keep your family in my prayers. Have you asked your Pastor to give your Father the Annointing of the Sick? It is a good thing to do when one is advanced in age or when feeling ill, Jesus will help him through his sufferings. (Might want to ask him about giving your sister the Annointing of the sick too.)

Praying for all your intentions …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art Thou among woman
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for all your intentions.

Heavenly Father please grant these and the other prayers regarding this famiily. Fill them each with Your love, blessings and wisdom. I ask You this in Jesus’ name

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers spromised

Praying!

I will pray for your grandfather and all your other intentions
grandma glor

Continuing in prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.