Please pray for my family facing possible eviction

My family has always had much trouble trying to pay rent, but now it could get worse, since we owe money to our landlord to pay the rest of January’s rent, but we don’t have the money to do so.

Furthermore, we likely won’t have the money for February either.

Please pray that we don’t get evicted and become homeless, and please pray that the Lord can help us to pay our rent and bills.

Pax Tecum.

I ask the Lord to have mercy on your family in these financial problems. Lord to whom will people turn in these awful current economic times? So may are pushed to their limits. I know this world is riddled by sin, but please have mercy on your people who suffer and struggle with so much anxiety and difficulty. Please have mercy on this innocent family. Please help them to have income sufficient to their needs.

I will keep your family in my prayers.

Praying for you and your family.

Dear God provide for this family, provide soi that this malady does not continue and they are given ever success by the power of the holy spirit, in Jesus name amen

Praying For You And Your Family
Grandma Glor

Praying that you don’t get evicted.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying very hard for your family’s financial solvency!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful pasison, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Praying for you and your family :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.