Please pray for my family, I lost my dad this morning

CA community , I have asked for your prayers and they have always been answered, I was able to get the job that I wanted and people that needed your help got it. Just the other day I asked you to pray for my aunt who is terminal. I really would like to thank you for that.

This morning my father passed away in his sleep, this is completely unexpected. Myself and my family are shocked, we never expected this . My father went to mass almost daily and truly helped people that needed it. He was my best friend and I dont know what I will do with out him.

With the help of CA community prayers, I was able to get the police job that I really wanted, and I am very close to graduating. I was very excited about having my father be there for that event, but I know that he will be watching from above.

I ask that you pray for myself and my family through these difficult times.

Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
the soul of Thy servant
from every bond of sin,
that being raised in the glory of the resurrection,
he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Holding you all in my prayers and thoughts.

May he rest in peace and God comfort his loved ones.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

So very sorry.
We also lost a family member this week. Husband’s brother, Enoch.
We are so sure they are both with the Lord. That is the most important thing.
Then, after that, we just have to give it time & wait until it doesn’t hurt so bad.
“Blessed are they who mourn for they shall be comforted”.
Jesus own promise to us.
Praying for you in Christ’s love,
Agatina

Sorry to hear about your dad. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers.

So sorry for your loss. Grant him eternal rest, oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May the soul of your faithfully departed father rest in peace. God be with you and your family through this difficult time. I will remember oyu all in my prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and may the perpetual light shine upon her. Amen.

I am so very sorry for your loss,
may your family receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Your story brought me to tears.

O Lord, we beseech You, please walk with this family during this most difficult time. Help them to find peace in You and You alone. Comfort them, O Lord. Draw the soul of this man to Your side quickly, and grant him his eternal reward. In Jesus name we pray.

Amen.

Prayers for you and your family. Boxerdog, continue your good work in your fathers name. Respectfully, Tim

I am most terribly sorry for your loss.
I ask Jesus to hold you and you mother and family in His gentle healing love.

God bless you for your gratitude even in the midst of this great shock and sadness.

You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy Name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Heavenly Father I thank you for gift of this man’s life, a husband, a father, a friend, one who worshipped You, prayed often and helped others. Lord I love to hear the stories of others who had You at their center, who treasure You. You said where our treasure is there will be our heart also. Lord we know You are our greatest treasure. I know the pain of missing your dad. They are irreplaceable, speaking in human terms, and I pray you would assauge this family’s grief with Your great hope. There are no “goodbyes” to those who are in You Lord, there is only, “until later” when we meet in the glory of Your promise to all who love You. Help this family Lord and strengthen their faith in Your glorious hope. May they be blessed in You I pray in the Name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Boxerdog so very sorry for your loss, having lost my mum unexpectedly 21 years ago i know only to well how devastating it is to lose a parent. I was 23 when she died and as much as i miss her and wish that she were still here i just thank God for those 23 years i had with her, others are’nt so fortunate in that they have suffered the lose of a parent in their teens or even younger that breaks my heart. So try and remember all the good times you and your dad and your family have had throughout the years and rejoice in them.You and you’re family will be in my prayers. May God Bless you all.

My heart goes out to you. I lost my father several years ago and I know it is very hard.
May your father rest in peace. May our Blessed Mother help you and your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am so sorry for your loss.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord be with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed art the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.