Please pray for my family & I

We are going through rough times. My youngest daughter has been charged with as an adult with felony narcotics violations. My wife has one son in prison and one that has just been charged with 2 felony methamphetamine charges. My oldest daughter and her husband appear to be on the verge of divorce & I’m especially worried about her and my 2 grand daughters. My parents are elderly & I think they’re on the verge of needing assistance with their daily lives. One last thing, my health is not so great, I suffer from acute gout and I think I have high blood pressure. I normally don’t ask for help, being in law enforcement, we’re taught to take care of ourselves & not depend on anyone but our coworkers, but I’m coming to my wits’ end with all this stress & humbly ask anyone willing to pray for a stranger to do so on our behalf.
Thanks & God Bless ya’ll.

I’ll get back to you in a minute, because your burdens are so heavy that I need to get some breath to face them myself. I will certainly be praying for you and your family.
Love, Trishie

Thank you for turning to us to pray for you in all these family troubles and responsibilities.Your wife also, must be at her wits end.

I still can’t find the words, so for now, I’ll pray for you …and your young people, and for your concerns with your parents, and your health… in all my prayers and daily Masses.
I know that what you are facing is ongoing, and that you and your wife are probably not getting much sleep.

Our God, this man has spent his life serving others and now, in his own family, so much seems to be falling apart. Please have compassion on him and his wife. Please bring the best outcomes out of the trauma and the destruction that surrounds his family.
Please give him and his wife the strength they need.

:grouphug:

Trishie

Thanks so much for your prayers & may God bless you & yours. It means a lot to know people care enough to pray for others that they have never met.

Praying for you and all your family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal,Protect and Guide ur Children

I wrote this when my boys were going through stuff, and me with them

CENTER]Prayer for Youth
Jesus, they stand at the crossroads, our youth. They no longer trustfully accept the values or directions of their seniors unless these have integrity enough to override worldly values.

Grant us grace to live and love in cheerful and sincere witness of Your gospel, striving for goodness, justice, and unselfish caring in the way that we deal with them. Thus, they may perceive the value and validity of Christian (Catholic) commitment. Let them recognise, however, that they can no more expect us to be perfect and faultless than we should expect perfection of them.

By not demanding more than they can reasonably offer, let them see that while none of us is perfect, each ought to try for one’s best according to nature and ability. Grant us wisdom and love to permit them their freedom to follow their own directions, which are as valid to them as ours are to ourselves.

Give us grace to understand and to forgive their mistakes, knowing that we ourselves frequently err. Grant them to discover You through our understanding and forgiveness, and lead them to find healing and growth in Scripture and in Your Sacraments. Let us witness to them, without trying to break them to our mature wisdom, lest we, by our inflexibility or judgement, cause anyone to lose himself/herself and You for a time or forever.

The pain in our hearts they may not understand until in their own young they confront these moments of anxiety, conflict and uncertainty.

Heal our hearts and minds with hope. Give us trust in Your hidden leading and protection of them, so that we respond to them gently, steadily, wisely, and with peace. Help us to preserve their balance and identity, to foster their reverence for and nurture of Your unique image within themselves and in others for the way that we love and respect them.

Grant Your light to illuminate their paths, so that they may see to clear away errors and barriers that dim the wonderful unique celebration of Your living image within them.
Dear Jesus, we confess our frailty, our sinfulness, our meagre witness, and appeal humbly to You. We cannot contend alone with such sensitive and crucial responsibility regarding our young ones, and our anxieties may sometimes threaten to swamp our faith or judgement. Please help us to be wise, trusting and mature.

Our failures and mistakes regarding them appear to remain as crosses in their lives and in our hearts. Please do not allow our sadness to become self-recrimination, nor impatience towards them. Let it simply be confident prayer that You will take them to your heart, and fill them with Your Spirit to heal them and lead them patiently into the way of Your living gospel. If this path is long and arduous, please grant us the powerful faith of a Monica.

Whatever paths they wander by, our children — through us, their elders put Your hand gently on their shoulders, steady and warm. Look into their eyes with deep caring and friendship. Let them see their preciousness, their rich possibilities, and their kinship in You.

Let them know that they can share their laughter as well as their sorrows. Eat bread with them, listen and respond. Teach by example that is cheerful, faithful, gentle, and strong. Walk with us beside them supportively without intrusion—letting go, as their need requires but always prayerfully near in the quiet presence of Your Spirit.

Thank You, dear Jesus who loves our young ones more than we fathom. You are our hope for them

Holding you all in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

For your family and you.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

May God bless you and your young people, and for your concerns with your parents, and your health… in all my prayers and daily Masses.
I know that what you are facing is ongoing, and that you and your wife are probably not getting much sleep.

Our God, this man has spent his life serving others and now, in his own family, so much seems to be falling apart. Please have compassion on him and his wife. Please bring the best outcomes out of the trauma and the destruction that surrounds his family.
Please give him and his wife the strength they need.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I came to the Forum today after a long absence because I have a heavy heart over an estrangement with my son. I see others such as you are suffering even more than I and so I will send prayers your way to help you ease your burden.

Adding a very strong please and Amen.

Again, let me thank all who have responded and graciously prayed for us. I cannot state enough the appreciation I feel for all of you.

Still praying.

Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.